Travis Fox's - Beat the Bogey Man
What you'll learn
- Improve their score 3 to 5 strokes in less than 30 days, with life time access to the course
- Truly learn golf from one who has taught the professionals
- Know how the Bogey Man gets in their mind and messes up their game
- Have full understanding of set up, for a proper mental game and how to repeat it
- Understand the mental aspects of the conscious mind and subconsicous mind on their game
- Support on and off the course for improving their game
- Read greens, see the lane for driving, gettting to the green easily and putting from an automated space
- Performance proper practice sessions for both phyical and mental aspects of the game!
- Basic golf skills and approach the game of golf
The Beat the Bogey Man - is a 25 year time, tested and trained course that has gone around the globe from PGA Tour professionals, Universities, junior players and amateurs.
Bringing the mental techniques from both the conscious and subconscious minds for the complete package. Covering the four main categories:
Tee Shots: Driving the Lane
From the Fairway: Getting Home
Success from the Sand: Saving Par
Perfect Putting: The Art of the Right Foot
The exclusive Top 10 tips training videos covering the range of specialty shots, practicing, inner dialogue, N.L.P. techniques used by the pros, scoring strategies and more!
PLUS, PLUS ---
Four exclusive relaxation audio programs that are specifically designed to match what is covered in each of the four major course modules to improve your mental game at the subconscious mind level.
You will improve your score 3 to 5 strokes in 30 days or less!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone seeking to improve there golf game and reduce mental mistakes made by learning from one of the top golf HyPerformace coaches in the game.
Utilizing his patent pending methodology, Dr. Travis Fox focuses on the golf industry to improve players, both amateur and professional, performance and scores. Fox is a full time “Head” coach on the PGA, LPGA and Web com tours as well as a host to charity and corporate events through the “The Bogey Man Experience.”
Jose Maria Olezebal, Michael Allen, In Bee Park, Chris Stroud, Mathias Gronberg, Dave Lutterus, Jin Park, Cliff Kresge, Jeff Overton, Garrett Willis, Jay Williamson, Amy Hung and Bernhard Langer have all worked with and/or endorse Fox’s Coaching.
Fox has been featured on many television programs from ABC’s “One Life to Live,” Talk Soup, The Nashville Network, Resorts Networks, The Golf Channel and most recently with the first golf show in Public Broadcasting Television’s history. Additionally, Dr. Fox also has been heard weekly on XM radio, SMI network and hundreds of local, regional, national and international radio shows featuring his methods for helping people change their lives.
Dr. Fox’s products are now available in Barnes & Noble, Borders, Amazon and The PGA Stores. Travis Fox’s second book, “Get Psyched! – The Secret to Lower Golf Scores” now available.