How To Travel Together Without Ruining Your Relationship
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will have everything you need to be able to prepare for a trip with another person, and have handled most of the areas of challenge before you leave or even book your trip
- You will have the ten best actionable tips to be able to create more connection and avoid conflicts while you're travelling with someone else
- By the end of this course you will have the tool which has helped couples all over the world to save their relationships and transform a potential conflict into a meaningful and mutually beneficial communication, and will result in a solution which works best for everyone.
- By the end of this course you will have listened to seasoned travellers with a wide variety of experience share their learnings, advice, guidance and tips for how to have the best travelling together experience. We have interviews with singles who have travelled with friends and people they've met when travelling, couples who have been together for years who have travelled the world together and a couple who are professional full-time travellers who live and work together 365 days a year!
- No prior relationship learning required
- A notebook, journal, or electronic device to take notes on
- A desire to learn! :)
Travelling with someone else can be really challenging. Whether it’s a couple of weeks of vacation, or travelling the world, your relationship is put under a microscope & every challenge is amplified.
So I was asked by friends who are professional travellers to create a course to help people overcome the challenges of travelling together, and the result has been this video guide How To Travel The World Without Ruining Your Relationship, an online course for people travelling with people who are close to them be they intimate partners, friends or family, or even singles who are travelling the world and want to join up with others along the way.
The guide includes:
- Your Travelling Together Checklist: The 10 items you need to ‘pack’ before leaving.
- Your Relationship Travel Guide: The top 10 tips to create & maintain more connection and less conflict on your travels
- Your Travelling Together Survival Tool: The tool that can save your relationship if you hit rough waters
- The Travelling Together Tapes: Interviews with Seasoned Travellers sharing their advice, guidance and tips for travelling together.
- The Travelling Together Workbook: For you to document your journey through the course and make notes that will help you transform your travelling together experience.
In just over 6 and a half hours, you will have everything you need to prepare for your trip to avoid the common mistakes and challenges that travellers make, you'll have the ten top tips to create more connection and avoid arguments when you're travelling, you'll be equipped with the best survival tool to save your relationship if it hits rough waters and you'll have nearly 3 hours of interviews with seasoned travellers sharing advice, tips and guidance to make the most out of the experience of travelling together.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to travel with another person
- Singles who are looking to vacation with friends, or connect with others on a travelling experience
- Partners who are looking to vacation / holiday together for short or long trips
- People who are planning a long-term travel experience with others, including working together on the trip
- People who are travelling with family or friends
- Anyone who has experienced difficulties when travelling with other people
Claire Brummell, “The Relationist”:
International Coach, Mentor & Specialist in the Fields of Femininity, Masculinity, Dating, Polarity & Relationships, (founder of the websites Love Polarity and Passion, Feminine 1st & Successful But Single), Claire has a passion for helping people transform their relationships in every area of life.
Claire understands that relationships are the key to success, enjoyment and fulfillment in business, life AND love, and provides easy to understand and simply to apply tools and techniques to help improve any relationship. Her insights, advice and training can help anyone to create fantastic, strong, mutually fulfilling relationships whether it’s with your customers and clients at work, or your intimate partner at home.
Claire’s particular area of expertise is navigating the differences between men and women, and how by appreciating and understanding these differences they can help us to build stronger mutually fulfilling relationships, rather than creating miscommunication, misunderstandings and conflict.
Claire helps women all over the world to understand, communicate with and relate better to the men in their lives to create relationships that work for both parties and where everyone’s needs are met. Claire also helps women to recognise the power in embracing their femininity while still being true to themselves. She helps women to understand and discover the balance of feminine and masculine that is right for them and to learn how to become an empowered feminine woman in business, life and love.
Claire also works with men to help them reclaim their masculinity and to understand how to show up in a way that the women in their life will respond to. She helps men to better understand what goes on inside a woman’s heart and mind, how to meet their needs and how to reclaim their masculine presence in a way that is authentic and not overbearing.
Combining these two areas Claire helps men and women to understand the power of polarity in relationships helping both singles and couples to see how discovering and embodying their respective masculine or feminine presence can make them magnetically attractive and really ignite the spark of passion in members of the opposite sex, as well as how to understand and respond better to their different needs and desires.
Creator of the programs “The First Steps to Transforming Any Relationship”, “The Feminine Evolution”, and “Femininity for the Single Woman: How to Attract the Relationship You Desire and Deserve”, Claire is an accomplished speaker as well as a coach and mentor who has helped people in countries around the world.
As featured in The Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, Mother & Baby, LBC Radio.