Traveling With Your iPhone
What you'll learn
- You will learn the options for using your iPhone internationally without having to worry what fees and charges you'll face when returning home.
- Chet provides you with three specific options for telephone and data services while traveling internationally.
- You'll learn suggested apps and practices for using your iPhone while both planning your trip/s and enjoying them while traveling.
- Chet provides first-hand experiences to help you plan and keep your your trip going smoothly using your iPhone. Learn tips for documenting & sharing your trips.
- You'll learn clear and easy suggestions for staying in touch with friends and family back home.
- And Chet will provide you with both a method and tips to find the iPhone Apps that will serve you best for your specifict travel destination/s
- This class is specific to the Apple iPhone - and while most any of the latter versions will be compatible, some of the features & functions are specific to iOS 6. Folks with an iPod Touch or the Apple iPad will find most lessons compatible with their device.
Your iPhone can become one of the most valuable items you bring with you on your next vacation!
In this class, expert technology teacher (and avid traveler) Chet Davis provides you with a series of short video lessons so you can turn your iPhone into your digital travel assistant.
Having traveled domestically and internationally with his iPhone - Chet provides you with first-hand tips and ideas to help you plan and enjoy your upcoming vacation or business trips with the assistance of your trusty iPhone.
From settings to apps, suggested applications and just enough tech info to help you make sense of it all... this class will help prepare you for traveling with your iPhone.
Learn from an experienced expert who not only knows his technology, but has used it while traveling.
Who this course is for:
- The lessons in this class are appropriate to anyone who has an iPhone, but some basic operation of the iPhone is helpful (Chet has an additional class on Udemy titled 'Mastering Your iPhone' if you need comprehensive instruction in basic apps and settings.
Chet loves to teach...he loves helping others learn, whether it's an artistic technique in video or photography; or a software application or technology tool. Whether you join Chet for a live hands-on workshop or an on-line lesson on Udemy you clearly experience his enthusiasm, his expertise, and his passion for teaching.
Chet 'cut' his teacher teeth with 17 years in the classroom as teacher of a high school Video Technology program in California. He's made presentations at National and Regional Conferences and led hands-on workshops for in 41 US States, 3 Canadian provinces and in Europe (European Schools Program). Chet is listed in two volumes of Who’s Who in American Education and has testified before a Congressional Sub-Committee on the importance of Technology in Education.
When he's not teaching, he enjoys traveling - and producing travel video and photography. He likes playing tennis, snowboarding and mountain biking... and he loves to cook (he makes a mean Chimichanga from scratch).