Travel Hacking Basics - How To Travel Longer & Better!
- Just a stable internet connection.
Do you want to save hundreds or even thousands on your next holiday?
Travel hacking is no science. It all comes down to proper preparation. If you want to learn how to easily travel longer and better, then this course is perfect for you.
Understand easy travel hacks that actually work
After this course you will know how to easily save on
- Tours & Excursions
- Food & Beverages
I will also show you how to plan and save for your upcoming trips.
Who is your instructor?
My name is Kian Radojewski and I have been working in the hotel and tourism industry for over decade - from Germany over Dubai to Indonesia, I have lived, worked and studied in Europe, the Middle East and Asia plus travelled to 50+ countries.
I wanted to create this course for absolute beginners who simply want to know more about basic travel hacking in order to travel longer and often.
I hope you enjoy this little course!
- You don't travel a lot (max. 1-2 times a year) and want to travel more often or longer.
- You want to know simple but effective cost-saving methods for your travels.
- You are NOT a frequent traveler who traveles multiple times a year and know where and how to find cheap flights.
- About Kian01:06
- What This Course Is About00:58
- The 5 Steps Of Travel Planning05:06
- Example: How To Easily Save Money01:59
- Why Your Feedback Is Important01:43
- How To Save Money On Flights06:06
- Example of a Flight Booking 102:30
- Example of a Flight Booking 202:11
- How To Save Money On Accommodation03:41
- How To Collect Miles02:45
- How To Save Money On Tours & Excursions01:34
- How To Save Money On Food02:50
- How to Save Money on Foreign Exchange02:29
- Why You Should Get a SIM Card00:53
I’m a former hotelier turned startup creator, educating and connecting people globally. In 2009 I left my native Germany and lived and worked around the world, including Dubai, the Maldives, Bali and Thailand.
Here’s how I can help you:
Are you a creative and passionate person?
Do you want to live a life designed for yourself?
Have you always wanted to travel the world indefinitely?
Would you like to have your own business and work on your own terms?
If you answered to any of these, then welcome to this amazing community here and let’s get started together! My courses and trainings are designed to improve your career, relocate overseas, teach you customer psychology and hospitality.
My sole focus is the success of my students - my courses cut the fluff and get right to the point.
A little more about me:
I worked for some of the world’s finest hotel and resort brands including Raffles and Jumeirah.
Worked over 4 years as a German Teacher in Thailand and helped 10+ students to obtain full or semi scholarships for exchange programs in Germany granted by the prestigious Goethe Institut.
I’m currently building a media and events startup for entrepreneurs in Asia
I successfully beat my overweight I had in my mid-20’s and now run ultra marathons on streets and trails, up to 100km.
I’m transparent and always accessible to my students!