Learn 4-step modelling in Transportation Planning
- Must have completed some introductory course in Transportation Engineering
Transportation Planning is a discipline in Civil Engineering that talks about methods and concepts of predicting future demand i.e. Traffic on the Transportation Systems such as road infrastructure. Students with varying background such as Economics, Policy, Engineering and Sciences can take this course. After successful completion, each student is eligible to get a certificate from Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have completed some introductory course in Transportation Engineering and are curious about further deepening their knowledge
- 07:11Requirement of data in real world
- 12:44Schedule, Tours & Trips
- 06:43Trip Purpose
- 14:49Four Step Travel Demand Model
- 18:08Trip Generation
- 10:00Trip Distribution
- 19:48Mode Choice Assignment
- 23:07Route Assignment
I have MS from UC Berkeley and B.Tech. from IIT Bombay. I have a specialization in Transportation Engineering (sub-discipline of Civil Engineering). I have passion for K-12 Physics targeting students for competitive exams. I have created a series of courses in Transportation Engineering as well as AP Physics to benefit the students preparing for competitive examinations. Over the period of time, I have received many favorable reviews for my courses encouraging me to build more such courses. Stay tuned and follow me on social media.