Transport Phenomena_Momentum, Energy and Mass Transfer
- Basic laws governing momentum, heat and mass transfer
The course covers the useful information of 3 different types of transfer as momentum, heat and mass transfer. The laws governing these transfers, procedures to solve the derivations based on these 3 transfers and boundary conditions are explained in detail. The numericals based on fluid properties, Newton's law of viscosity, stagnant diffusion based on molar flux expressions have been explained in detail.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students
- 07:01Lecture 1_Fluid, branches of fluid mechanics and fluid properties
- 08:41Lecture 2_Numericals based on fluid properties
- 09:19Lecture 3_Newtons law of viscosity
- 17:10Lecture 4_Numericals based on Newton's law of viscosity
- 13:39Lecture 5_ Momentum balance equation, procedure and boundary conditions
I am Dr Suyog Jain. I have completed BE (Chemical Engineering) from Pune University and PhD from ICT, Mumbai. I am working as a teaching faculty in Chemical Engineering Department of KKWIEER, Nashik since 2003. I am teaching the subjects of Fluid Mechanics, Transport Phenomena and Process Dynamics and Control.