Biology 101: Respiratory, Transport System and Diseases
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How our body defends itself against diseases
- The importance of the Respiratory System
- The effect of cigarette smoke on our Respiratory System
- How blood and nutrients are transported
- You should have a basic understanding of Scientific principles
Biology is multidisciplinary area of study that encompasses all aspects of living organism and their environment. This short course is one in a series that Introduces basic Biology concepts. In this course, you will understand how our blood moves around the body, the basic components of the blood and how the heart functions. You will also learn how our Respiratory system brings Oxygen towards our lungs, and how our lungs remove gases that are not needed by our cells. Finally, you will learn the basics of how our body will defend itself against diseases.
This is a course for those who have little or no prior knowledge- It is an Introductory course. The contents are presented in a manner that suits the O level Examinations that are written in different countries around the world.
The instructor for this course is also committed to continuously update and edit the contents of this course, so students who enroll will have maximum benefit from the course.
- High School students