Translation Career Course
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The foundation of Translation
- Choosing your Translation area of expertise
- How to get started in your professional Translator career
- Working at a Translation Agency
- Work Routine Organization Tips
- Competing with other professionals at the Translation Market
- This program teaches you how to develop the right skills in order to become a translator at a professional level.
- Make money working online from home - or from anywhere in the world - as a successful translator.
- This program is taught in English.
- Have great language skills in your native language plus a foreign language.
- Have a computer with Internet access
This course was designed to be a basic yet valuable guide on how to start your career in the Translation field.
Taking a lot of courses just to start a career can cost you time and money. So I've decided to put EVERYTHING I've learned about Translation from my formal academic years and work experiences, into ONE course so that you can start your Translation Career fast!
We are going to cover what is translation, the types of translation, the work routine, the translation job, how to start your career, how the market works, how to build your translation portfolio, how to organize your translation projects, and more!
- Aspiring translators
- Language lovers who want to learn the skills to work online as a Translator
In this lecture you're going to go through the basics of Translation and the many jobs you can perform in the Translation field.
In this lecture we are going to talk about what is translation and where and how it is used.
In this lecture we are going to talk about the basics of Interpretation and the types of Interpretation.
In this lecture you’re going to learn about the process in a translation agency and the different jobs you can find in an agency.
In this lecture you’ll learn about the different Types of Translation.
In this lecture we’ll talk about the two fields of Translation: Certified Translation and Notarized Translation.