Translation as a career : A guide to be self independent.
- Fluency in 2 or more Languages
- Able to read and write in two language pairs
- Must understand English
This course is presented by Devnagri for its community Kutumbh. Devnagri give a way to bilingual to learn, work and earn. Kutumbh is community for Translators to learn, work, and earn.
At Kutumbh, we aim to empower local translators, homemakers, women of India to come to our platform and work. We envision translation, not as a part-time but full time and a fulfilling profession. We dream of empowering the homemakers of India to take up translation as a career and provide them with a platform to realize their dreams to be independent and self-sustainable.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn translation and are looking for full time career opportunity in translations
- Homemakers, those have language skills and can use it for their financial independence
- Women wants to work from home
Himanshu Sharma is a huge people person and spent 10 years as an Entrepreneur and gaining experience in all area of business including marketing , operations , business strategy ,Business intelligence and more. He is passionate about technology. When he is not working is love to play video Games, watch Cricket Matches and love to cook.