Essentials for Technical Report Writing
What you'll learn
- This is a foundation course for my other course (Professional Business English and Technical Report Writing)
- It is intended to reinforce the skills trainees would need when they desire to write an original response to any work-related situations.
- It is designed to enable trainees to communicate more effectively in their workplace and with business professionals as well as to share their ideas and their solutions.
- It is projected to enable trainees to use purposeful and well-chosen vocabulary in the field of business in the specific aspects that they wish to develop.
- It is intended to provide trainees with all the needed technical vocabulary and terminology to advance and aspire in their career as well as to communicate with peers and associates.
- Students must be able to write simple sentences that are grammatically and meaningfully recognized
- Students who have a modest ability to communicate with others
- students have two more options to carry on with the course ; the first is to download the PDF material and read through the discussion; the second is to watch the MP4 which is designed for listening only
This is an integrated course of four crucial skills which are needed by trainees to ensure that they would improve their competencies in both writing and communication as well; the four basic skills are: the ability to form a simple sentence which is meaningfully and grammatically recognized ensuring that all aspects regarding this skill are fully discussed; this simple sentence will then upgraded to a higher level .i.e. compound and a complex sentences ,then into paragraphs and finally into written or spoken texts with various lengths and intensity
The second skill is the ability to use highly selected transition words which are based on meaning which will enable trainees to join simple sentences based on meaning in two tutorials and another tutorial dedicated for the transitions that are used to refer to time. This leads us to the third skill which is the discussion of all 12 tenses in a very innovative approach by concentrating on the functions and situations in which these 12 tenses are used as well as showing trainees how these tenses will improve their capabilities to write and communicate by using a language which is fault free.
The fourth skill is yet a skill which is needed basically for writing; this skill is the ability to use the 11 basic punctuation marks in the right position in the sentence.
Who this course is for:
- All professional individuals whose expert background of English needs to be improved and fortified and who are interested in developing their skills of communication as well as writing skills in a very short time.
- All professional individuals who are directly or indirectly involved in writing and communication or receiving different business documents and correspondence
- General managers, department managers, junior managers and different business owners
- Freelancers wishing to initiate productive and promising relationships with business owners.
- Undergraduate and graduate students who are involved in writing essays, report and articles
“Ibrahim Al-Rida” Waleed Al-Tirhi
Author-Freelancer - Business Management English Trainer
English and Arabic language Author, instructor, translator and consultant
A distinguished certified and accredited trainer at the Jordan Engineers Association Training Center
An awarded professional instructor of Business Management English (Business and Managerial cases), (Technical English) Writing Courses
A professional instructor of Communication Courses
An instructor of preparation courses for the international curricula
An Instructor of customized Management English for different environments, private and group courses
The author of eight e-books publications on the Amazon Kindle Direct publishing in the field of English and Arabic for non-natives training
The author of five hardcover publications on the Amazon Kindle Direct publishing in the field of English and Arabic for non-natives training
The author of seven other hardcover publications in the field of English tutoring
The author of nine softcover publications that are used as training material
These publications are currently used as reference and self- study guides by many prestigious universities and institutes in Jordan, Palestine, Iraq and the Gulf Countries.