Ketogenic Lifestyle for Menopause
What you'll learn
- How to reduce or eliminate the challenging symptoms of menopause
- Key factors that help balance your hormones
- How to achieve stable mood and sustained energy throughout the day
- How to use the provided food planner and the recipe collection to make everyday healthy foods easy and effortless
- Resources and powerful tips to help you develop healthy lifestyle habits, enjoy better sleep and optimize your exercise routine for menopause
- Ability to naturally and effortlessly lose weight as a side benefit
- Willingness to make the effort of needed lifestyle changes that can dramatically help balance your hormones during menopause, to help you lose weight, curb sugar cravings and boost your energy and vitality
As a health care professional and an expert in the field of Functional Medicine, I have designed this program to help women overcome the challenging symptoms of menopause, to renew their mind, body and spirit during this natural transition, while reducing their risk of developing long term diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. This course is to empower women at a place in life that is the most critical. After many years of hard work and sacrifice, I have seen women literally fall apart after menopause, with chronic disease, fatigue, being out of shape, and depressed regardless of their achievements in life. I have experienced that first hand, and I certainly understand the feeling.
The good news is that if you want to live a long, healthy and happy life, you are only 3 weeks away from re-setting your body and getting it ready and primed, and to step into your healing journey. This 3-Week Program is your guide to reframe your thoughts about the way you nourish your body, mind and spirit every day and it will give you a master plan to make it possible to have stable energy and better mood, while dissolving unwanted body fat naturally, and feeling satisfied with life.
This life-changing guide covering the key pillars of health, from food and exercise to rest and stress release, is a great base to start. This course is not a 20 page of pills and potions, it’s a handful of most effective guidelines that once followed daily, will contribute to creating a bulletproof vest for your life, that will set the stage for your health in many years to come.
I know making changes in life can be intimidating, but I'm hear to tell you it's all about having a well designed plan that has your needs and your transition to menopause in mind. Listen to your body and care for it as you go, and trust that you deserve to be healthy and enjoy a new-found fountain of energy and vitality that is truly worth working towards.
Who this course is for:
- Women Pre and Post Menopause - No matter where you are in menopause transition, this information is vital to help you renew your body and maintain your health for many years to come
Dr. Afsoon is a passionate, innovative and solution focused senior pharmacist and a certified functional medicine practitioner.
Graduated with a Doctor of Pharmacy from Temple University in Philadelphia, and certified as a functional Medicine Practitioner from Functional Medicine University in South Carolina, she spent the last 15 years helping patients getting their health back by identifying the root cause of diseases and addressing them by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
With a whole-mind/body approach, combining nutrition, self-care and stress management, Dr. Afsoon has designed a plan that is developed specially for women going thought the transition of menopause. This program fits the unique needs of women during pre and post menopause and will guide them to live a vibrant and healthy life that flourishes into their best self.