Transient State Mass Balance
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Model Transient State Processes
- Solve difficult Un-Steady State Problems in Engineering
- Understand why it is important to Model Transient State
- Use Complex Math Models for Transient State and Solve them
- Basic Math operations
- First Order Differential Equations
- Basics on Mass Balance (see other courses)
Welcome to the Transient State Mass Balance Course!
I designed this course is for general engineering fields. Chemical and Process Engineers will find it very relevant for their study curriculum but even Mechanical or Industrial Engineers will find it very interesting!
By the end of this course you will learn:
- Basic Theory of Steady and Transient State
- How to account for the Accumulation of a System
- Identify Transient State Processes
- Model Transient State Processes with and without Chemical Reactions
- An insight on how to model Transient State with Software
By the end of the Course you will be able to:
- Solve Mass Balance Problems of many real-life Chemical Processes
- Solve many Transient State problems in engineering
The course is structured as follow:
- 3 Sections of Theory and Applied Examples (Video-Based!)
- 9 Mass Balance Solved Exercises (Put the theory into practice!)
- 2 Quizes for Learning Review
- Support on the Discussion Board!
This is a very important Subject in Engineering and is the basis of further courses such as:
- Energy Balance and Thermodynamic
- Heat and Mass Transfer Operations and Unit Operations
- Reactor Engineering and Plant Design
I teach this course for about $400 per semester. You will get it as low as $15 for a LIFETIME!
Take the course and you will have a greater advantage than your classmates to get a better grade on your university courses!
Remember that this is only ONE block of ALL the MASS BALANCE courses! Check out my other courses in Udemy!
The Course Curriculum may be seen below!
- Chemical Engineers will find it very interesting
- Process Engineers will definitively need it as well!
- Plant-related Staff and Engineers
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineers might find it useful as well
Introduction to the Course Structure and to the Theory Section + Exercise Section
A tank is going to be filled with Phosphoric Acid. This is a transient state operatoins since the quantity of matter changes with respect of time
Thank you very much for joining the course! Be sure to leave a review... It REALLY help us all... Specially the Udemy Community. you think this course is worth the time and money? Why not leave it in a review? You think is not worth it, its not well explained? Why not leave that as well?
Thank you in advance guys and good luck studying all these engineering subjects!