Transformation to a Healthier You
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Plan meals that will promote weight loss and improve overall health.
- Know exactly what healthcare screening tests are relevant for them given their age and family history.
- Structure regular physical exercise to prevent (or improve) chronic diseases.
- If students do as recommended, they WILL lose weight, improve overall health and energy levels.
- Just these three things: (1) A burning desire to change your life and your health for the better (2) A desire to maintain a journal and document your healthcare goals (3) A desire to complete this course.
Hello! Welcome to “Transformation to a Healthier You”. This is everyone's goal but not all achieve it. Until now...
You finally have access to a course with a step-by-step approach to prevent diseases, improve or even reverse diseases. I have developed this course just for you because I have used it with so many of my patients who are now enjoying better health. Some have even reversed their disease and are off medications entirely.
There are many courses online promoting health and wellness. However, you're getting relevant expert insights from an actual medical doctor with over 26 years of experience. You're about discover life-changing secrets about four pillars of health, which, when followed, will indeed propel you to optimal health for life.
In the course I will:
- Cover strategies for transformation to a healthier you.
- Keep you updated on current evidence-based information on health and longevity.
- Share real testimonials of those who have used this same course to make lifestyle changes.
- Share my healthy recipes with you to make it easier for you during this journey.
In this course you will:
- Be motivated to make the change to become healthier.
- Be ready to embrace lasting healthy lifestyle habits.
- Be ready to journal the changes.
- Anyone seeking to better their health but need reliable information.
- Anone who truly wants to be happier, healthier, and reduce medications.