Transform Your Life: 30 Experiments in Personal Change 2022
What you'll learn
- Create a vision of your ideal life and take steps to create the life of your dreams.
- Plan, act, observe and reflect in your life, leading to continuous improvement.
- Change and grow as a person, take more risks and move beyond your comfort zone.
- How to get out of a rut, take change of your life and make the changes you need to make.
- An interest in personal development and transforming your life for the better.
- A willingness to experiment and try out new things in your life.
You may be feeling unsure about your life's purpose, feel frustrated by lack of progress, perhaps fear change and are tired of feeling stuck, bored and wanting more from your life. You might want to enhance your mindset and self love and enhance your life skills.
In today's world we are called upon to reinvent ourselves again and again. This has been particularly true in 2020. Billions of people around the world have had their lives turned upside down due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Many have lost loved ones, jobs and livelihoods. Hundreds of millions of workers have been forced to work from home. UNESCO data shows that nearly 1.6 billion learners in more than 190 countries, 94% of the world’s student population, were affected by the closure of educational institutions at the peak of the crisis. All this means massive change.
We also have other changes going on such as rapid advances in technology. In fact Covid-19 is an accelerator of technology change. We live in a time of transitions. The World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Survey data 2020 shows that nearly half of all workers will need reskilling by 2025. The concept of the job for life is gone and reinvention and change is the name of the game.
Join me on this course and I will help you to step out of your comfort zone and experiment with re-inventing your life in 2021/2022 and beyond. We have the choice to take control of change in our lives or have happen to us anyway. Let us take charge of our own lives. The experiments in this course and accompanying book will show you how.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to make positive changes in their life in 2022 and beyond.
- People who want to direct change in their life rather than just have change happen to them
- People who want to make the most of life and live the life they want, not the life others want for them.
- People who want to follow their dreams and become who they were meant to be.
I grew up in the midlands of Ireland and while there I developed a passion for bees and beekeeping at a young age. That passion for bees led me to work on beekeeping development in Eastern Africa for over 20 years. I currently keep bees and produce honey in both Ireland and Kenya.
Another passion of mine is personal development and career success and I teach three related courses - one on reinventing yourself and making positive changes to your life and the other course on effective goal setting.
My latest course is on the technologies and other forces which are rapidly changing our world and the skills we need to survive and thrive in our careers in the era of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
I hold a Bachelors degree in Agricultural Science from University College Dublin, an MSc in Entrepreneurship (Stirling, University, UK), an MSc in Environmental Science (UCD) and a PhD in Rural Development (UCD).
I am an avid life-long learner which I believe is essential in today's fast changing world. I am currently developing my skills in Cyber Security!
I bring my varied background and experiences into all my courses on Udemy which I hope brings a fresh and enjoyable perspective to everything that I teach.