Transform Your Idea Into a Profitable Business: Part 1
What you'll learn
- Identify whether your business idea is viable (and produce an objective analysis of its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Identify your entrepreneurial ‘sweet-spot’ to ensure that your business idea fulfils your passion, purpose and profitability goals
- Work out how well-prepared you are to start your business
- Create a road map for your business idea using a Business Model template
- See the big picture of your business clearly before you go into daily operations
- Predict and prevent the usual obstacles that lead to business failure
- Create a product prototype to take to market
- Launch your products with the confidence that they are likely to sell
- No previous business experience is necessary
- Students need to commit the time and mental effort required to build a long-term future for their business
- Students should be prepared to follow through with the advice in the lectures - shortcuts won't work!
Want to start the business of your dreams?
- Thinking of starting a business but don't know where to start?
- Overwhelmed by the choices you have to make?
- Worried that your business idea may not make any money?
- Recovering from a bad business start-up experience and wanting to get it right this time?
- Struggling to get your product to market?
- Scared that someone else will steal your great business idea?
- Wondering whether to go it alone, but nervous about trusting a business partner?
- Anyone, at any age with any background, who wants to fulfill their dream of starting their own business and wants to get it right first time
- Existing entrepreneurs who have struggled and want to make a fresh start
This 3-Part Course will help you to learn how to:
- Create a sustainable profitable business
- Develop a business idea and get it right first time
- Pick yourself up from a past business failure and re-start successfully
- Create a road-map for your business launch and to help you do the right things in the right order
Part 1: How to Create the Building Blocks of Your Business
Part 2: How to Promote and Protect Your Business Idea
Part 3: How to Create and Build Successful Business Partnerships
SIGN UP TODAY TO PART 1 - How to Create the Building Blocks of Your Business
Who this course is for:
- Anyone, at any age with any background, who wants to fulfil their dream of starting their own business and wants to get it right first time
- Existing entrepreneurs who think they have made mistakes in their business decisions and want to make a fresh start
- This course is ONLY for people who are SERIOUS about launching a successful business - NOT for those wanting to make money overnight with little effort!
Business psychologist, mentor, serial entrepreneur and author, Christine has helped business owners for over 20 years to change their thinking to transform their business and their quality of life.
Christine is the co-Founder and Director of Strategic Nudge Ltd (developing people and organizations through virtual games-based business simulations) and Managing Director of Requisite Development Leadership Coaching Ltd (training senior executives to master higher levels of complexity by expanding their thinking capabilities).