Virtual Transaction Coordinator for Real Estate Agents
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to create a TEAM that really works TOGETHER!
- You will be able to easily manage 5, 10 or more closings per month!
- You will sleep at night without all that worrying!
- You will deliver service that encourages REFERRALS!
- You will keep agents, escrow and lenders ACCOUNTABLE!
- gmail account to access Google Sheets
- Smart phone or notepad to access Google Sheets
- Desire to grow your real estate business
In this course you will down-load a Google-Docs spreadsheet that you will use for the rest of your real estate career. This spreadsheet is included in the tuition for this course and does not cost the $30 - $90 per MONTH that many real estate CRMs charge.
This course will cover the 3 basic components of the TRANS-TRAC System:
1.) TRANSACTION BOARD - originally created on a 4'x8' white-board the author hung on his office wall to manage 10 closings per month, this board is now digitized and can be shared between agents in the field and transaction coordinators in the office.
2.) PROCEDURES MANUAL - linked to each of the steps on the board are detailed (and customizable) instructions for completing every step need from the time you get a listing or purchase contract signed right through cashing your commission check.
3.) CONTACT SHEET - also linked to the transaction board are detailed contact sheets for each transaction, giving you and/or your assistant(s) fingertip-access to important phone numbers, emails, escrow #'s and more...
This course will walk you through every step of building and managing a thriving real estate business.
- This system is for real estate agents, not the general public.
- If you are ready to hire an assistant, this system will help you minimize training time, freeing you up to work directly with clients!
- If you have a team, this system will help you work efficiently with them!
- If you are busy and small details are getting missed (ever lose a lockbox?), this system will keep you on track!
- If you want to make sure there are no delays to your closings, this system will help you get paid on time!
- If you are closing 5 to 10 (or more) transactions per month, you definitely need this system.
- If you are an experienced agent, and you close only 1 to 3 transactions per month, you do not need this.
- If you are a new agent, this system will guide you step-by-step from the time you get a contract signed up to cashing your commission check!
**SEE LECTURE 41 TO SEE NEW FEATURES WITH v.2.0 UPGRADE BEFORE DECIDING WHICH VERSION YOU WANT TO USE**
- Follow this link to the Google Document, "TRANS-TRAC MASTER TEMPLATE" (Click on the square with an arrow pointing to top right.)
- Select “File” → “Make a Copy” (note: you will need a Google account)
- Name the file "[Your Name]'s TEMPLATE" (do not make changes to your template)
- Make a 2nd copy & name "[Your Name]'s 2017 TRANSACTIONS"
- Share the 2nd copy with your team, following attached .pdf instructions from Google
- Follow the instructions in this course to customize your system
Once the correct sale date is determined, you'll have to calculate the end of the Due Diligence date, making sure you follow whether the contract says calendar days or business days.
UPGRADE, v.2.0 - see Sec. 6, Lecture 41 video - AUTOMATIC CALCULATIONS FOR DAYS REMAINING FOR DUE DILIGENCE!!
I've had students ask about where and how to add additional contacts for transactions, such as attorneys, inspectors or home warranty companies. You now have 2 resources to help with that issue:
- See tutorial #40. This video shows you how you can add space for additional contacts on the "Property Details" sheets (#'d 2-23) on the system you've already downloaded. Also, it shows how you can add LINKS to websites you regularly need to access, such as sign company, inspectors, escrow, etc...
- Download revised Master Template. I have added additional contact fields to the Master Template, so if you don't want to make the changes to the spreadsheet you've already downloaded, just download the new template, per instructions in Lecture 2.
Thanks for enrolling in this class and using the TRANS-TRAC System to manage your business! If you haven't already, please leave a Star-Rating and review.
Brad B. Gustafson
v.2.0 NOW AVAILABLE - see lecture 2 - A new column automatically calculates how many days remain for Due Diligence. If 5 days or less, it'll be highlighted in RED & if between 6-12 days it'll be highlighted in YELLOW. Watch this video for details!