Complete Guide to the Traktor Remix Decks
What you'll learn
- Integrate the Remix Decks into your DJ worklow
- Perform exciting routines with the Remix Decks
- Create unique Remix Sets of your own to share with others
- Utilize every function of the Remix Decks, even the hidden ones.
- Play the Remix Decks like an instrument using just your keyboard.
- You should already be familiar with Traktor Pro 2 software.
- A kontrol F1 would be beneficial, but not entirely necessary.
- We will supply you with Remix Sets, but you can also use pre-existing ones if you choose.
Learn your way around the Traktor remix decks so you can create amazing and unique DJ mixes to impress your fans and take your DJ career to the next level.
Master the Remix Decks with Ease by following this Comprehensive and Direct Video Course.
- Master the Basics of the Remix Decks
- Discover the Hidden Features
- Create your very own unique remix sets
- Find alternative ways to creatively integrate the remix decks in your DJ Sets
- Recognize the full potential of Traktor software
- Peel away the layers of confusion with ease & take control of the software
Understanding the Remix Decks Sets you apart from many other DJ's
Traktor is a very popular DJ software and is used by many professionals, knowing how to use it to it's fullest potential will give you an edge over many other DJ's. Even with the recent introduction of 'Stem Decks' (a simpler form of the remix deck) the remix decks remain, which proves they are an important and useful part of the Traktor software. The remix decks are a little more complex than the stem decks, therefore offering you much more control and scope for being creative. By understanding the full potential of the remix decks you will develop your own unique sound, taking the next step towards blending the two disciplines of DJ'ing and music production.
Content and Overview
This course is designed for those who have some experience using Traktor, but not yet ventured into, or fully grasped, the Remix Decks.
The course is broken down into 6 sections.
- Intro and Setup
- Functions of the Remix Decks (Part 1)
- Functions of the Remix Decks (Part 2)
- Live Uses
- Bonus Material
Sections 2, 3 & 4, end with a quiz to aid in your learning. Throughout the 75 videos (approximately 3 hours 20 mins) you will learn all the functions of the remix decks. Once you have mastered these functions, you will piece together these skills to create a remix set of your own.
You will be shown, step-by-step, how to build a remix set from scratch, with the option of downloading the demo remix set so you can follow along and develop your skills as you go.
You will be given a number of suggestions for how you can integrate the remix decks into your performance and additional bonus material to take you a little deeper into accessing your own creative talents.
By completing the course, you will become a master of the remix decks enabling you to bring a level of individuality and creativity to your DJ sets. By fully understanding the software it frees you up to focus on the important part of DJ'ing; the Music. By embracing the Remix Decks and completing this course, your DJ sets will never be the same again.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone with an interest in using the Remix Decks in their DJ performance. It creates a short cut to discovering everything there is to know about the intricate and amazingly powerful Remix Deck. Whether you know nothing about the remix decks or have started to play around with them but failed to see the potential, this course will give you the full working knowledge and more.
My name is Alan. My DJ career began at the young age of 14 and over the last 20 years I have gained experience in all areas of DJ'ing, having played to crowds of people from nighclubs to weddings and playing at the world renowned home of Godskitchen in Birmingham, UK. I have travelled the world, playing in Australia, New Zealand, UK and finally resting in Canada where I became a resident DJ at a night club in Whistler, BC.
I have trained DJ's at the School of Remix in Vancouver and taught many people different software programs during my time as a one to one trainer for Apple.
I created the popular DJ website Traktor Tips where I have helped countless people realise their potential to become a successful DJ.