Follow Along Fitness (Try before you buy!) | #TrainwithTMax
What you'll learn
- A strong foundation of functional strength.
- Coordination and strength.
- The necessary motor skills to be ready to take the 8 week course "Functional Fitness for ALL Levels".
- Have a body, and be ready to move it!
- Clear your ability to do physical activity with your doctor before beginning.
"I want to workout but I really have no idea what I'm doing! I don't know which training protocol is best for me, and I'm not sure how to select one."
If this sounds like you, then this is the perfect course to get you started and get you motivated to reaching your fitness goals. Picking a coach to help you on your journey can be difficult and time consuming. Why not test out coaches from the comfort of your very own home? Now you can!
In this course, I offer you a FREE opportunity to follow along with my workout routines (including the warmup and cooldown), to see if we are a good match for one another. In order for you to be successful, you need to be able trust and like your coach.
The main goal is that you find what works best for you, and I hope it's me. But, if it isn't I do wish you success on your fitness journey!
Second, it's important for you to select training protocols that line up with your fitness goals, your current abilities, and that suit your schedule. That's why I offer several different styles of training, so you can see which works best for you.
If you like the demo and are ready to get serious about reaching your goals, sign up for the full course! There are 11 Full-Length Follow Along Workouts, all different styles of training, that you can do based on how much time you have and based on your fitness goals for the day.
All of routines are 25 minutes or less, including the warm up, workout, and cool down. Many routines have 3 levels, and you can pick which you want to do based on your fitness level, and progress over time! There's a different workout for all of your needs:
- If you only have a small amount of time to dedicate to fitness
- If you want super fat burn
- If you want to focus on strength
- If you want to train your whole body
- If you want to focus on balance and stability
- If you want to challenge your cardiovascular endurance
Don't wait, let's do this!
Who this course is for:
- "I want to take the 8 week 'Functional Fitness for ALL Levels' course, but I'm not sure I'm ready and I want a sample first." - You
- "I am ready to start making positive changes in my fitness and health journey." -You
- "I have 30 minutes or less to dedicate to working out." -You
- "I need a workout routine that I can simply follow along, until I learn the movements, then I'll be ready to enroll in the 'Functional Fitness for ALL Levels' course." -You
The TMax is a certified fitness professional with years of experience. He speaks English, French, and Spanish. He enjoys answering questions about fitness, diet, and well-being.
Using functional movements and combining elements from multiple disciplines, we can strengthen our bodies and our minds, and have a fun time doing it with friends.
Every exercise performed has several variations, so that you progress and gain strength at your own pace and your own rhythm. The only person you are competing with is yourself - and everyday in every way, you will get stronger, faster, better and better.
The TMax es un profesional de fitness certificado con años de experiencia. Habla inglés, francés y español. Está encantado de responder preguntas de fitness, dieta y bienestar.
Usa movimientos funcionales y combina elementos de diferentes disciplinas con los que se puede fortalecer el cuerpo y la mente, mientras lo pasas bien con amigos.
Cada ejercicio que hacemos tiene varios modificaciones, así que desarrollas y ganas fuerza a tu propio ritmo. Solo compites contra ti mismo - y cada día ganarás fuerza, velocidad, y mejorarás.