Performance Management: Coaching & Energizing Your Employees
What you'll learn
- Understand the benefits of coaching for a small business
- Learn coaching techniques
- Identify and coach high performers
- Learn to coach developing employees
- Learn to establish a peer coaching system
- Understand how to assess progress
- Business owners who want to overcome typical challenges to grow their business
As a busy entrepreneur or professional, you may have experienced the frustration of employees who are not performing like you have hoped. In most cases, the employee has the potential of performing just the way you want, all that is needed is coaching. This course will teach you how to get the best of out your people and build a dynamic team.
• Understand the difference between coaching and training
• Learn what success coaching is all about
• Learn to coach high performers
• Learn to coach developing employees
• Understand the benefits of peer coaching
• Learn to assess progress
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners
Perry Wilson, PMP
After spending 32 years in the corporate world, Perry gained experience and expertise in all aspects of sales and people leadership.
Taking the skills she learned as a corporate leader, and applying them to the needs of the business owner, Perry realized that there was the opportunity to provide the small business owner with the same tools and skills that are part of a successful corporation. She partnered with Elena and adapted everything she learned to create the Business Growth Essentials curriculum.
"I know with the right tools, anyone can achieve their dreams."
Elena MacGregor, CDG
Elena has been in business for over 20 years. During this time, she has developed the expertise to manage and lead great teams. Realizing that the skills that she has gained are hugely valuable for business owners of any size, she partnered with Perry to create a learning community for entrepreneurs.
She started without any business experience and struggled through the growing pains of running a business just like most entrepreneurs. By helping entrepreneurs learn these critical skills she hopes to save them time and money so that they can focus on what they do best and enjoy the success of their businesses.
“The difference between success and failure is only a few skills. Our goal is to provide access to greatness for everyone.”