Make-up for Beginners: learn doing make-up like a Pro
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Do your own make-ups professionally, so that they last long and enhance your beautiful features.
- Create various "beauty" looks, enhance beautiful features, feel more confident in working with other women and eventually start a career as a make-up artist
- Choose tools for make-up, take good care of them, and use them for best results
- Use color theory principles when choosing colors in make-up when working with different people
- Make skin look flawless using different textures of foundations
- Enhance highlights and shadows to create the illusion of depth on the face and create a sculpted look
- Shape eyebrows and enhance their beautiful shape
- Correct eye shapes and master many eye make-up techniques that will draw attention to the most beautiful features of the face
- Work with different textures of lip products to make them either stand out or remain subtle and hidden to make eyes look even more expressive
- There are no special requirements to taking this course, however after it you will definitely need to get professional make-up brushes and tools as well as complete your make-up kit
- You might need to find model for practicing all the techniques presented in the video-lessons (if you have a dream and desire to do makeups on other people)
This Professional Make-up Course will help you master many important make-up techniques to start practicing either on yourself or on other people to enhance anyone’s beautiful features, disguise minor faults in one’s appearance, or express yourself creatively.
The course consists of 8 topics and 30 video tutorials, and is designed so that you can master all the techniques gradually, starting from basic and relatively simple techniques before moving on to the more demanding techniques that professional make-up artists use to create contemporary looks in their everyday work.
From this course you will learn how to:
> Choose your tools, take good care of them, and use them for best results;
> Use color theory principles when choosing colors in make-up when working with different people;
> Make skin look flawless using different textures of foundations;
> Enhance highlights and shadows to create the illusion of depth on the face and create a sculpted look;
> Shape eyebrows and enhance their beautiful shape;
> Correct eye shapes and master many eye make-up techniques that will draw attention to the most beautiful features of the face;
> Work with different textures of lip products to make them either stand out or remain subtle and hidden to make eyes look even more expressive.
It will take around 10 hours to go through all the video tutorials. Remember, to acquire a professional range of make-up skills, it is crucial to practice them as much as possible. It might take you 20 hours or more to repeat all the techniques at least once on yourself or on your models. However, for best results, it is recommended to go through them at least 5 times; therefore, properly practicing the skills of this course might take up to 100 hours.
In addition to video tutorials, you’ll also receive a comprehensive workbook and a full list of high-quality professional make-up products that will not only be necessary to practice all of these make-up skills, but also for your future work.
- If you like to experiment with make-up and create stylish and clean looks either on yourself or on others, this course is for you
- The course is meant for those starting to develop new skills and perfect their make-up application technique or dreaming of an exciting career as a make-up artist
- This course will also suite those who already have basic knowledge in make-up, but want to take there skills to a new level
- This course is probably not for you, if you already have an extensive experience as a make-up artist and if you are looking for more advanced and creative techniques
Eye make-up that gives eyes more dimension and enhances their shape.