Dog Training: Train your dog to walk on a treadmill.
- Your dog
- Leash and collar
- Two extra leashes
- Two martingale collars
- A big bag of treats
Save time by walking your dog on your treadmill!
If you have ever wanted to train your dog to walk on a treadmill then this course is for you. This is a free video course was produced to help dog owners / trainers learn how to train dogs to walk on a treadmill. It's fun, energetic and will take less than one hour. This video course takes four dogs threw the process who have never been on a treadmill before.
Reasons you may want to train your dog to walk on your treadmill:
- You live in an extremely hot/cold climate.
- You want to get things done while you oversee your dog getting exercise.
- If your dog is reactive towards other dogs and it's hard to walk them at peek times when dogs in the neighborhood are out walking.
- Mental and physical stimulation.
- This video course was made for people who have wanted to train their dog to walk on their treadmill
- This video course was made for people who have unsuccessfully attempted to train their dog to walk on a treadmill
- This video course was made to educate dog owner and dog trainers
- Introduction - What you will need to get started.07:18
- Food or Treats?01:54
- Where to put the treadmill?02:25
- Where should you put your treadmill?1 question
- Dog one: Will05:34
- Dog two: Jaxx06:49
- Dog four: Artie05:16
- Dog three: Poppy07:44
- Troubleshooting question 11 question
Thanks for checking out my profile! My name is Ted Efthymiadis and I am an insanely passionate dog trainer based in Halifax NS Canada.
My passions in life are rehabilitating reactive/aggressive dogs and helping people get a break threw in life. I make my services available around the world to dog owners and trainers via skype, seminars, online training, shadowing programs and I've written three books.
Training professionally since 2009 I'v been blessed to have trained with many of the highest level dog trainers in North America. I received much of my training in the dog industry by working under one of the most accredited dog trainers in Canada for five years. And now I am sharing my knowledge and passion with others.
Each year I can be found in my little facility rehabbing roughly 120 dogs.
I have an awesome wife, beautiful daughter and two incredible dogs, Dax a 8 year old female black Lab, and BB an 12 year old male Belgian Malinois. I live in beautiful Halifax NS Canada.
“My goal is to be of service to others, dog or human, I don’t discriminate. Let me help you reach a breakthrough. Those are the moments I live for.”