Traditional Creative Double Nunchakus
What you'll learn
- How to use the Double Nunchakus
- No past experience required
The Traditional Creative Double Nunchakus course will take any beginner and teach them how to look like a Double Nunchakus Pro with over 4 hours of video content. Learn the essential strikes, blocks, spins, and combinations you need to know with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions. Creating a good solid foundation of clean technique and understanding the key concepts of how the nunchakus move is what this course is all about. Whether you are an absolute beginner to the nunchakus or have been doing the nunchakus for a while, there is something in this course for you. Might it be some new strikes you have never done before, or new variations to your favorite nunchakus spins? Learn a few new concepts that will help you transition from one technique to the other more easily, therefore cutting down the time it takes you to learn a new technique.
The Traditional Creative Nunchakus Course contains over four hours of instructional videos that include:
- 19 videos of basic and advanced nunchakus spins (both single and double)
- 4 videos on four common closed stick blocks
- 11 videos on the various open and closed stick nunchakus strikes (both single and double)
- 20 videos containing 20 double nunchakus combinations ranging from beginner to high intermediate, or even low advanced levels
Everything you need to know to be a high-level traditional creative chuker without any of the fancy manipulations and release.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students of martial arts interested in learning basic to intermediate double nunchakus skills
24 years of Martial Arts experience and over 21 years of teaching. 12 Time Martial Arts World Champion, 9 Time World Record Holder, Multiple championships including North American, Canadian, European, Irish, Southern United States. Holds two 6th Dan Black Belts in Taekwondo, a 5th Dan from the Kukkiwon, Black Belt in Karate, and various other ranks in martial arts. Been running my own academy for over 18 years.