This is very basic, quick course for those who want understand and learn how to trade on the stock market. If you want to invest your money, make money or protect and grow your money by seeking out a new way to do so, this is the place for you. Trading is not my full time job, but I've been doing it for a while and I've learned plenty about it since. I designed this course so that people like me (a filmmaker with no financial background) can find confidence on the stock market.
You will learn:
- What a stock exchange is, what is traded on stock exchanges and why.
- How to pick your stocks and shares and decided what kind of trader you want to become.
- Controlling your risk, learning to pick your stocks and putting safe-guards in place to protect your money.
- Basic technical analysis that allow you to predict how the stocks might behave.
- How to create a strategy for yourself and the future of your investment.
I will show you:
- How to use both Etoro and ADSS' Metatrader 4 as platforms
- How to open and close trading positions and the mechanics of buying a stock
- Examples from my own portfolio as a case study and what happens when things go right or wrong.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Successfully close a trade *hopefully, with profit :D
- Take key steps and apply what you've learned going forward.
Why you should do this course:
- It's great for absolute beginners
- You will have lifetime access to the course including any new bonus lessons for free.
- Participate in online discussions with other students and questions to me should you need clarification.
- A 30-day money back guarantee scheme with Udemy; an easy, no questions asked policy