Trading Shares Online: Guide To Profits (Corona updated)
- None, the course comes with all materials you need
Updated in 2020 and for Coronavirus: The Internet Trading Course is based on years of real trading experience from one of the most renowned names in the investment world.
From the basics – such as how online trading works – through to stock picking techniques and managing risk, this course is an enlightening start for novices entering the trading arena and for more experienced hands who often neglect sophisticated yet essential techniques such as money management.
Its accessible, user-friendly format and fun and crisp manner make it an enjoyable as well as essential tutorial in the art of Internet trading. The Course not only educates you in the strategies that will lead to your success but also provides the tools to carry them out with confidence and ease.
The course includes lots of documents and live trading examples and videos to show how to use online tools. It's like having an online trading expert over your shoulder. It really is that intimate.
PLUS I'll create custom videos on any area my subscribers need more explanation on - so it's a living course that builds more and more.
Learn fast - through lots of small videos you can learn quicker and so get on with investing and making money.
- If you've never traded or invested online before
- If you've dipped your toe but never quite felt confident
- If you've not had the level of profits from trading online you know you could and should have
- If you're looking for a supplemental income
- Latest Updates00:04
- A Quick Hello From Your Instuctor03:07
- Course Overview04:43
- My Latest Live Trading Webinar01:55:06
- All Your Trading and Investing Problems26:24
- All Your Trading and Investing Solutions10:47
- Introduction to Stock Exchanges06:29
- Introduction to Stocks06:48
- Stock Market Index10:39
- Trading & Investing09:52
- Lecture 7: Newsletter00:02
- Valuing a Company Online In Simple Quick Easy Steps: Apple Example13:14
- What Makes Analysts Say 'Buy': Harvard Business School00:03
- Financial Strength of a Comany - The Apple Example06:03
- Finding Good Dividend Paying Stocks - The Microsoft Example04:59
- How Competitive is Your Share Pick - Apple Example08:04
- 5 Essential Ratios of Stock Picking1 page
- Measuring Companies: Financial Ratios 107:28
- Evaluating Stocks Through Ratios05:12
- Finding Undervalued Growth Stocks in 3 Minutes - The Terra Example02:48
- Simple Steps To Tell You If A Stock Is Overvalued: Facebook Example03:31
- Finding Undervalued Growth Stocks Using Screeners Free Online14:27
- Investing Online Through Themes11:25
- Investing Online In Global Shares04:46
- Why Most People Fail at Online Trading4 pages
- Profiting From Market Falls02:10
- Missing the Best Market Days03:53
- Penny Shares: Quick Road to Riches or the Poor House?01:48
- Forecasting Share Prices With The Ever Popular PE Ratio03:05
- Forecasting Based On Stock Strategies I (Intermediate Level)02:21
- Forecasting Based on Stock Strategies II (Intermediate Level)02:26
- Financial Ratios For Predicting Share Prices (Intermediate)04:04
- Charting For Forecasting02:26
- Forecasting Using Chart Patterns03:08
- Charting Made Easy82 pages
- Should You Just Give Your Money To A Professional Fund Manager?05:31
- What is Diversification and how do I do it cheaply?07:10
- How Many Shares Should You Own?03:49
- Balancing Return, Risk and Time04:46
- Clever Money Asset Allocates03:17
- Conservative to Aggressive Portfolio Mixes01:24
- Cycle of Market Emotions and Asset Allocation01:16
- Exchange Traded Funds: Window to the beating fund managers16:39
- Exchange Traded Funds - An Introduction21:30
- Buying a Bundle of Stocks in One Click - Why It Makes Sense12 pages
- Essential Facts & Dangers of Investing with Professional Fund Managers03:02
- Investing in a Basket of Europe's Largest 50 Stocks05:47
- Invest in Emerging Markets Online4 pages
- Investing In Property Through Online Shares04:32
- Trading as a Business08:07
- Should You Just Use a Stock Market Newsletter?1 page
- A Day in the Life of a Day Trader2 pages
- A Step by Step Guide To Opening a US Online Trading Account02:15
- Trading Platforms - Part 107:20
- Trading Platforms - Part 202:47
- Trading Platforms - Part 305:43
- How To Open An Online Trading Account - UK05:12
- Placing the Right Order To Profit03:37
- Investment Scams1 page
- A Tax Free Way of Trading Online01:25
- Trading v Investing Instagram00:00
- The South Sea Bubble: Harvard Business School00:06
- Pyschology of Trading Success18:22
- Addicted to Trading3 pages
- What Would Warren Buffett Advise?3 pages
- 10 Commandments of Equity Investors1 page
- Greatest Investors of All Time and How They Did It6 pages
- Trading Order Types3 pages
Hedge fund manager, 24option Partner, Alpesh started trading at the age of 12, with money borrowed from his aunt. He continued trading throughout school and University; finessing at Oxford University his trading strategies.
Whilst trading, he started teaching, first small groups, then audiences in the thousands around the world, from the UK to US to China to even Guatemala - made known as a global educator and trader through his training books - The Mind of a Trader and Trading Online.
Soon thereafter institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Barclays, American Express, Charles Schwab, E*Trade, TD Waterhouse, paid Alpesh to educate their customers.
Bloomberg TV offered him his own show after seeing him on a CNN interview talking with passion about education and trading; the Financial Times asked him to write a column in the paper teaching people to trade. Alpesh has written 200 columns for the Financial Times and 18 books to help people improve their trading. His books were so popular they are translated into 8 languages and one, Trading Online, even outsold Harry Potter on Amazon for a while!
Soon Alpesh won a competition in the Financial Times to predict the FTSE 100 over a 12 month period, coming within 0.5% of the final value.
Oxford University elected him a Visiting Fellow on Business and Industry and he lectured on trading.
Unsurprisingly Alpesh set up his own asset management company and hedge fund after friends and family asked him to manage their money for them. The company currently manages money for pension funds and high net individuals.
So it made sense for him, having launched his hedge fund, to launch a private equity fund - after all dealmaking and entrepreneurship were taking up more of his time and thanks to media appearances his networks expanding exponentially.
To this day Alpesh remains in more high demand than ever, appearing weekly on the BBC, Reuters, CNBC with his views on the markets, and being flown around the world to speak to audiences from India to Thailand, China, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Consequently, given the huge demand for his trading education and with a business to run, Alpesh set up online education courses to meet demand.
Reviews For Alpesh's Books:
‘Gets to the heart of the matter of trading by clearly elucidating the methodologies of successful trading strategies while capturing the ineffable ethos of singular, successful traders.’ Pat Arbor, Chairman of the Chicago Board of Trade (1998) (the World’s largest derivatives exchange)
"The Online Trading CourseBook is the best guide of its kind to personal investing and will satisfy both the beginner and the professional". Nathan Moss, Chief Operating Officer, Merrill Lynch HSBC
"Online trading is a battlefield, and Alpesh Patel has the battle scars to prove it. Let this veteran trading warrior show you how to survive and thrive with his latest Internet guide." Thom Calandra, Editor-in-chief, CBS MarketWatch
"The markets have an enormous impact on our lives. "The Online Trading Coursebook" gives you an insight into making them work for you." Bharat Masrani, Chairman, TD Group
"Insights into online trading from one of the leading authorities in the field."Craig Walling, Chief Executive, Charles Schwab Europe
"As a trader and a financial journalist himself, Alpesh Patel is uniquely qualified to give a behind-the-scene view of financial markets, and their interaction with the media. This book gives a very intelligent view of the art of investing, and debunks a lot of myths. I recommend it to anyone who is serious about investing." Bernard Oppetit, Founder, Centaurus Capital (a $2billion hedge fund)
''Alpesh’s proven track record speaks for itself. Learning from him will help ordinary people achieve results that match market professionals” Clive Cooke, CEO, City Index (part of ICAP)
'Investing Unplugged does a masterful job of blending the theoretical and the practical. Its an insight with many implications and it offers a set of useful tools to make better decisions and thereby create wealth.' Sonjoy Chatterjee, CEO ICICI Bank UK Limited
“Patel does it again - condenses and simplifies the world of investing into an easy-to-understand indispensable handbook." James Bateman, Head of Marketing, ODL Securities
“With the media playing an increasingly important role in investment decision-making, find out how one of the UK’s best known traders and broadcasters uses the wealth of information out there.” Michael Foulkes, President and Chief Executive, TD Europe
''Another excellent publication from Patel. His insight to the markets and trading are a must read for traders of all levels including beginners, there is something for everyone. '' Peter Cruddas, Chairman CMC Group Plc (Global Forex and Trading Specialists)