Stock Option Day Trading with Chart Pattern Trading Tools
What you'll learn
- Choose profitable Call and Puts
- Understand basic strategies for entry and exiting of trades
- Know the "10% in 10 Minutes" Options Strategy and How to Implement It
- Take "Day Trading Stock Options - Turn Your Computer into an ATM" before this course
- Good Understanding of Options, Calls and Puts
- A PC Running Windows or a Mac with Parallels and Windows Installed
Can you make 10% in ten minutes trading stock options with Chart Pattern Trading? No one but you knows the answer to that question.
What we do promise is that you will learn the tools in this course to make make 10% in ten minutes on a regular basis. Those tools include how to use our exclusive Waves of Profits software, how to control Fear and Greed, journaling, and identifying patterns of success. This course builds on our first Stock Options Trading course, "Stock Options Trading - Make Money & Income From Day Trading".
If you are very new to day trading, options or the stock market, we strongly recommend you shortcut your learning curve by building a strong foundation for success.
If you are an experienced Day Trader, the tools you will learn in this course will take your success rates through the roof.
The most important part of trading is protecting your capital and that comes from managing risk. What can you do to minimize your exposure to capital losses?
One thing you can do is to make sure you are not gambling. Day trading is not investing. You don't buy a stock and hold on to it for a year. You buy a Call or a Put, and sell it ten or fifteen minutes later.
And if you follow the right rules and use our exclusive tools, you will find with practice, trading options becomes easier and more profitable the more you do it.
We have back tested our theories over 50+ years of stock data. We have refined our theories and rules with a small group of diligent 'beta-testers'. We have grown our own accounts.
But what we do isn't as important to us as what our students have done and their successes, nor it is as important to us as how you can do.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to choose the best stock option opportunities with Chart Pattern Trading
- The basic rules of options trading success
- How to make 10% in 10 minutes
- The best way to practice
- How to protect your capital
- How to minimize your risk
- The secrets to successful practicing
- How to access our exclusive Day Trading software for a month FREE! Discover for yourself this system works.
- What indicators you should watch
- How to access our eleven exclusive proven indicators
- Our proprietary rules for option success
- How to practice in near-real market conditions without risking any capital
- How to practice at normal market speed or at double market speeds so that when you are trading live everything looks like it is unfolding in slow motion
- How to stop yourself from self-sabotaging your success
- Why you should only trade once a day
- How to use the Waves of Profit software to increase your success rate
- Entry and exit strategies
- Case studies
- And much more
There's no better time than the present to make money trading options. Start today and find out what successful traders know to make 10% in ten minutes with Stock Options and Chart Pattern Trading!
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Options Traders
- Intermediate Traders who are Willing to Practice to Become Successful
- Graduates of "Day Trading Stock Options - Turn Your Computer into an ATM"
- This Course May Be Overwhelming For Novice Options Traders
- This Course is NOT for People Who Want to "Get Rich Quick"
- This Course IS For People Who Want to Build a Sustainable, Stable Income That Grows Over Time
- Traders who have or can apply and be approved for an Interactive Brokers Options account
- Traders who can afford $2000 annually for the trading platform
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO's have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott's sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 640,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Futures Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.
Allen has been a master programmer and a profitable day trader most of his life. He shares how you can follow a few simple rules and use an easy to understand program to make consistent 10% gains in 10 minutes. Nothing is 100%. He teaches the greatest challenge to your financial success is YOU. Self-sabotage behaviors derail more investors and traders than any other factor. Trading in options is a battle between 'Fear' and 'Greed'. Powerful emotions that you learn to control with experience and training.
Research published this year by Harvard and Stanford Business Schools suggests that health problems associated with job-related anxiety account for more deaths each year in the US than Alzheimer’s disease or diabetes. It is likely that the same is true in the UK.
The combination of the Amazon story and the recent study into the impact of work-related stress means that there are important questions that all organisations should ask themselves.
These include: What type of management culture do we foster? What informal conflict management techniques do we offer to foster healthy workplace relationships? What are we doing to enable people at work to enjoy their jobs and thrive, both psychologically and physically?
Scott teaches non-violent communication techniques that help managers live healthier productive lives.