Trading Master 106 - The Relative Strength Index Strategy!
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will gain crucial understanding of the RSI Indicator
- Students will be able to identify Entry Levels & Be able to make profits consistently
- Students will lean a very simple yet important money management strategy.
- Should be able to use a PC at a beginner Level
- Ideally should have taken my previous courses Trading Master 101, 102, 103, 104, & Trading Master 105
- A serious attitude towards making some consistent money!
Trading Master 106 – The Relative Strength Index is the 6th course in the series of courses that is designed to take the absolute beginner in trading from their first steps all the way to becoming a full time trader on the financial markets!
This is an intermediate to advanced level trading course that teaches students (who are already able to read charts) how to use the Relative Strength Index and earn consistent returns in their investments.
This is a serious course meant for serious students who want to make money through trading!
Students will be able understand the use of RSI Indicator and get enough practice during the course that trading on their own will become very easy!
Unlike other courses where instructors focus their attention entirely on theory, I focus my course on actual hands on trading. I use charts to show you where to enter a trade and where to exit a trade with profit!
The "Trading Master 106 – The Relative Strength Index Strategies Covers:
What is the RSI?
How is the RSI Calculated?
When RSI Fails & Why?
Using the 14 Period RSI
Using the 5 Period RSI
Identify KEY Entry Levels
Getting Out With Profit!
Bonus Lectures: Keep yourself up to date with LIVE examples of trades that I enter into every now and then.
Further to this… you will have direct access to me to discuss any of your trades! You can contact me via the Q&A Section in the course.
- Students or Investors who want to make money trading!
- Those who want to find the best opportunities to make consistent profits
- Students or Investors who want to learn to trade!