Trading Cryptocurrencies from Different Countries
- No prior knowledge. Just need to register to get the full instructions and links for the trading platforms
100% FREE Bitcoin Guide to Get Started
This is a follow-up from my previous course on Bitcoin trading- Bitcoin Trading Strategy. After having received a lot of questions regarding which platforms could be used from USA, India, UK, Europe, etc., I have decided to create a new course explaining the process. I believe that is the most important thing if you are just beginning. That is why I have created a separate bitcoin course, which is FREE and walks you through different trading platforms explaining how they can be used.
Once you know how to use the platforms, you can take my other course- the Bitcoin Trading Strategy, which is FREE, as well.
First thing you need to do is:
Register to our website for full access to the extra tools needed for the course (Completely FREE)
What are the requirements?
- Register to our website (FREE) to gain access to all of the necessary trading tools and platforms!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Help people from different countries choose the best bitcoin trading platform based on their residence
What is the target audience?
- Anyone with a keen interest in the financial markets and especially bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
- Anyone who wants to learn to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Getting Started- First Platform Walkthrough (for traders from UK and Europe)07:02
- Second Trading Platform Walkthrough (for traders from the United States &Canada)06:02
- Third Trading Platform (for traders from India, Brazil, South Africa)05:34
- Fourth Trading Platform (for traders in Australia, New Zealand)06:45
- Final Section- Overview and Free Trading Course04:53
Bitcoin trading is certainly taking a big part of my life. As a full-time trader, I do have enough spare time to travel around the world. My last trip was to Scandinavia, where I tasted the local dishes and went dancing in jazz bars. Apart from travelling, I try to help new bitcoin traders find their edge and the aim of this project is to help as many new traders as possible. I believe that if you genuinely want to help others, you can do it no matter what it takes. I would love to help as many traders as possible and I feel obliged, because I have been myself struggling to find a profitable system.
On the other side, I have backed a few startup projects in the tech field and just started a new bitcoin website, where I will continue sharing my thoughts with other traders.