Trading Comparable Analysis - Comparable Comps Valuation
What you'll learn
- Learn What is Comparable Company Analysis
- How to read comparable company analysis table
- Box IPO Comparable Comp Analysis
- How to identify comparable companies
- How to prepare a professional comparable company analysis table
- Important adjustments in Comparable Company Analysis
- Basic knowledge of Finance concepts
- Fundamental understanding of financial concepts
The course will help the students in first getting a general picture and understand where comparable comps places itself in the bigger picture of valuation. We will delve deeper into the comparable comps methodology and why is it useful, particularly in the world of Investment Banking. Also we would identify the steps needed to perform the analysis with a brief description of each. This training is dedicated to learning about the most commonly used comparable company valuation techniques and its application across industries.
The training will include the followings:
What is Comparable Company Analysis?
How to read comparable company analysis table?
Box IPO Comparable Comp Analysis
How to identify comparable companies?
How to prepare a professional comparable company analysis table
Important adjustments in Comparable Company Analysis
This practical course on Comparable comps will help you focus particularly on this valuation methodology and help you learn the followings:
• Will help the students in first getting a general picture and understand where comparable comps places itself in the bigger picture of valuation
• Will delve deeper into the comparable comps methodology and why is it useful, particularly in the world of Investment Banking
• Identify the steps needed to perform the analysis with a brief description of each
• Will use an actual comps excel template used in the Investment banking world and explain each steps in detail enough for students to start building models on their own
• Will provide a brief description on takeover premiums and how is it determined
• Will provide a new perspective to the students to think of sector specific multiples outside the realm of PE and EBITDA multiples. This will be particularly helpful for them as it will broaden their thinking patterns
• Will compel students to think based on what they have learnt and help them clear interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance
- Financial Analysts
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.