Trading Basics: Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis
What you'll learn
- How to Use Technical Indicators & Chart Patterns Trade Cryptocurrencies
- What are the best indicators to use trading cryptocurrency
- How to apply these indicators when making trades
- How to Use Trading View to perform Technical Analysis of Cryptocurrency
- How to Read and Understand Japanese Candlesticks
- How to Identify Support & Resistance Levels
- How to use Moving Averages to Form Patterns
- How to use the Fibonacci Indicator
- Receive downloadable PDFs of Presentations for Your Own Storage
- Beginner level computer skills
- Interest in trading Cryptocurrency
- A FREE TradingView Account for Chart Analysis
- Passion and Enthusiasm for Learning
- No Fundamental or Technical Knowledge in trading is required to take this course!
Would you like to learn the the easiest and most fundamental indicators and chart patterns for performing cryptocurrency technical analysis? If so, you will love this Udemy Course!
This course will teach you how to set up a FREE Trading View account. You will learn how to familiarize yourself with the platform and understand how to use this very power professional platform.
You will learn how to set up the most popular indicators such as Moving Averages, Fibonaccis, and more. You will also learn how to identify certain patterns using Japanese Candlesticks, Horizontal Support & Resistance, Zones, & Diagonals.
Additionally, you will be able to download presentations in the form of PDFs to follow along or use as a reference after the course.
By the end of this course, you will be well positioned to trade cryptocurrency and become better suited to read the information the charts display, helping you to successfully profit from the trades you decide to make.
Don't delay, the boat is starting to sail!
Course Instructor: Amol Gharte
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Cryptocurrency Traders
- Intermediate Cryptocurrency Traders
- Traders looking to improve their technical knowledge
- Anyone seeking insight into Trader's mindset
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
Hey guys, my name is Amol Gharte.
I'm the head analyst of Alpha Trades. Here are some key pieces of information you need to get to know me better and why I am qualified to take you on the crypto and technical analysis journey of trading:
Trading career: 11 years
Graduate: Purdue University
Degree: Computer Information Technology degree and a minor in Finance and Economics.
I first learned how to trade stocks when I was around 17 or 18. And this was right before the financial crisis happened in the US. So right around 2007 - 2008. I found my dad's stock account one day and decided to start trading with it behind his back.
Long story short, I had some wins at the start, but then I lost a good deal of my pop's money. It was a painful and costly lesson. With a heavy heart, I decided to fix my mistakes and repay my dad. A few months later, after I turned 18 in the US, I opened a personal brokerage account.
Sometimes I got lucky in those early trades, but I was losing money more often than not. I didn't know what I was doing. As time went on, I would go to libraries, scour the web for articles and videos, and whatever else that was available that would teach me how to trade.
Over the last 13 years of trading, I spent a lot of time in forex, gold, and oil. In 2016, I made my first foray into cryptocurrencies. Back then, there weren't that many exchanges that offered derivatives. Bitcoin and Ethereum were everyone's go-to spot trades.
I also host an informational YouTube Channel about new up and coming technology and financial analysis in the Blockchain space.
► Don't delay and select a course, every second could be costing you money! ◄