Trading and Investing for Beginners & Technical Analysis
- An open mind and willingness to learn
- No previous experience or specific software needed
- PC or Laptop (or any other device with atleast 10" Screen because charts will not be clear on Mobile)
- Internet connection
In this course, you will learn the key foundations needed to become a successful Trader and Investor and make money in the Stock Market and Financial Markets. You will be able to use these skills to trade any digital asset such as Stocks, Forex, Cryptocurrency and others. You can even use these concepts for non-digital assets too if you want, such as property investments etc. It's a course designed for Complete Beginners.
We start off by covering basic, yet very important concepts and work our way up to more in depth level material.
Following this, we cover some of the most important aspects in trading: Risk Management and Money Management. Here we dive deep into how to protect your account from major losses.
We continue by touching on another major aspect that is often forgotten about: Trading Psychology and game plans. How to control your emotions when making decisions involving money.
We cover a few of the possible software, tools or platforms you could use, as well as an overview of what you would typically see.
We then cover Technical Analysis, including Charts and Candlesticks, Trends, Supports & Resistances, Volume, where to setup your buys, sells and stop losses etc.
By the end of this course, you will have a foundational understanding surrounding these key topics:
Investor Type: Intraday, Swing, Position, Investor
Charts and Timelines
Trading and Investing Strategy
Trading and Investing Platform Options
Price and Volume
Bulls and Bears
Support and Resistance
Buys, Sells and Stop Losses
I hope to see you inside :)
The Authors, or any party related to this course or it's contents, will not be held responsible for any kind of loss or liability to anyone in anyway, due to this course and the information presented. This course is for educational purposes only.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to decrease their learning curve
- Anyone who wants to trade the Stock Market, Forex or Cryptocurrency
- Traders who are starting out and would like to learn more
- People who want to learn the most important concepts that are needed in trading and investing
- Traders who want to better time their entries and exits
- Anyone who wants to maximise returns for their money with minimum risk
- Anyone who wants the ability to reduce losses
- Anyone who want to learn the art of Technical Analysis
- Take this course to take your investing game to the next level
Graham has worked for two of the top audit, tax and advisory firms in the world. Graham has over a decade of experience in the financial sector and in that time has fallen in love with anything and everything related to Investing and Trading, more specifically long-term investing and shorter-term trading. These are the areas that Graham focuses on and what drives his long and short term investing strategies to build long-term wealth.
Graham recently launched Undercover Investor to use that as a way to financially educate as many people on the topics of Trading and Investing. These will cover Digital assets such as Stocks, Cypto, forex, ETFs, online business etc, and non-digital assets such as Real Estate. Knowledge is power, and Graham is on a mission to share as much as possible to try help people improve their financial knowledge in order for them to change their lives and grow their wealth over time.