Tradenet Academy: Trading the US equity markets intro course
- You should be able to use your PC
- No prior knowledge of the markets, trading, or financial analysis is required. We start with the basics and build on them.
- We do recommend keeping a pen and some paper handy in case you want to jot down some notes, but it is not required.
- All you need is an open mind to new concepts and to thinking of the ways the market works!
Welcome to Trading the US equity markets intro course!
The course was developed by Tradenet Academy and provides the essential tools and knowledge about trading the US equity markets.
You will be able to work from home and earn a living trading stocks, spending from between a few minutes up to multi-day swing trades.
No previous knowledge is needed.
Entry Level- beginners
In the Trading the US equity markets intro course, we take the student through establishing a solid foundation of market fundamentals, teaching you what the market really is and why trades really happen. We develop a lexicon of market terminology, an understanding of risk, and an ability to analyze the markets using both fundamental and technical analysis.
- Anyone who wants to learn day trading, trading the US equity market
- Intro video00:57
- Introduction to the US equity markets01:35:24
- Technical analysis basics25:45
- Introduction to short term trading08:17
- Hands on trading04:18
Enjoy extra income, and gain financial security by learning this great profession in our Day Trading Academy
Since 2004, Tradenet live day trading academy has educated more than 30,000 professional traders worldwide. You are welcome to select between our basic and advanced courses, or combine them in our world renowned Mentorship Program.