TPL Crash Course for BMC Discovery
What you'll learn
- TPL Development for BMC Discovery
- Running active commands against endpoints
- Modelling Software and Business Application Instances
- Testing and Debugging TPL
- Basic understanding and administration of BMC Discovery
- Basic understanding of Scripting/Programming
- Familiarity with BMC Discovery
Learn how to master the basics of TPL from a beginner to intermediate!
The course assumes that you have basic knowledge of infrastructure and software architecture as well as familiarity and experience with BMC Discovery, particularly from an administration point of view.
The course will cover activities such as:
Run active commands to retrieve information from servers
Model Software and Business Application Instances
Test and debugging issues with the TKU and your own custom patterns
This is a great opportunity to take your Administration knowledge of Discovery to the next level and actually develop value-add extensions and Application Models for your company.
Who this course is for:
- BMC Discovery Administrators
- BMC Discovery Users
- System Admins familiar with BMC Discovery
I have been certified in using and developing for BMC Discovery for over 15 years.
I have hands-on experience in managing key projects and helping clients figure out how to get the most from their investment in BMC Discovery.
Certifications in AWS, Prince2, ITIL, Discovery, Pre-Sales and MongoDB development. Founded Traversys in 2017.