You will find questions and test scenarios that really push your time management and thinking skills.
You will find question papers with very specific objectives. Either a question paper will help you build your ITTO knowledge. Or, a question set will help you with formulas.
In any case, you will NOT be bored and always on your toes!!
PMP Exam is one of the toughest exams in the Project Management domain. These mock questions should help the aspirant in preparation. It is vital to choose the right mock.
1) Read PMBOK thoroughly.
2) Be well versed with pages 5-10-49 (5 process groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, 49 processes) from PMBOK-6.
3) Download the PMBOK outline document from the PMI website and reading thoroughly.
4) Know the functionality of all 33 project documents and its reference in the project life cycle.
5) Smartly learn Tools and Techniques. There are 9 Data gathering tools, 27 Data analysis tools, and so on. Check its reference and usage in the project life cycle.
6) Practice my set of mock questions.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
· All aspirants should read PMBOK6 at least twice before attempting this mock question set.
Who this test is for:
· All PMP Aspirants who have read PMBOK6 at least once
Note: I am not a PMI Registered R.E.P. Their logo is their trademark and I am not claiming any affiliation.