Kickoff your Public Speaking Career
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master adults learning styles and goals to use them in your favor in sessions
- Get a grasp of preparing for a killing session
- Learn a step by step guideline to use in delivering the perfect session
- Effectively handle questions, humor, hecklers and any challenge you will find in your session and use them to serve your session's purpose
- Communicate effectively using body language
- Create presentations and training materials easier
- Know how and when to include games in your session
- Know how and when to take breaks in your session
- Establish a smooth learning environment for adults
- You should be passionate about becoming a trainer
- You don't have to be an extrovert
Ever wonder what the difference is between an icon like Tony Robbins and any other trainer/motivational speaker? The answer is simple. Icons follow a process in order to get their talks done magnificently.
In this course, we'll see this process; we'll see together why and how adults learn. Then, you will be mentally prepared to deliver your session and end your fear of speaking in public. Afterwards, I will help you prepare every physical detail about the course; from your body language to the logistics of the place you will deliver your training or presentation at.
Most importantly, in this course, you will learn how to handle different kinds of questions, and how to end your courses on a high so that people would want to hear more from you. You should take this course if you want to become an outstanding trainer.
Take this course and be the most prepared presenter you can be!
- Individuals who want to deliver outstanding sessions
- Individuals who want to be successful trainers
- Individuals who want to start a career as public speakers
- Passionate teachers who teach adults and want to improve themselves
This is an introductory lecture to show you what you will learn in this course.
In order to present and idea, you need to be prepared 110%. This is an introduction to the mental preparation section.
One of the hardest challenges which faces inexperienced trainers and presenters is stage fright. In this lecture we conquer that!