Are you looking to prepare for the ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam? Did you know that the CISA is among the Top 10 Highest-Paying Certifications of 2019 with an average annual salary of $132,278 per year*?
Who is CISA Certified?
CISA certification is for professionals who audit, control, monitor and assess organization information technology and business systems.
- IS/IT Auditors
- IS/IT Consultants
- Security Professionals
- IS/IT Audit Managers
What is the cost of CISA Certified?
The exam vouchers cost $760 for non-members ($575 for members), so the more you practice, the better prepared you’ll be to pass the exam the first time.
What can this course do for me?
Our course offers practice exams to help you determine if you are ready to take the exam. CISA is a costly certification. If you are not ready, it can help you determine the areas where you need further study. The exams are up to date for the ISACA's current certification.
Not sure which practice test course to choose? Check out our features and benefits:
Our exams offer 3 different tests with 100 questions on each exam. The questions and answers are randomized within each test to help students not memorize the answers. Practicing the same questions over and over isn’t helpful because you’ll quickly begin to memorize the test questions and answers. The best way to prepare is to practice as many DIFFERENT questions as possible.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 practice tests, 100 questions each, 300 questions total
- More practice for studying
- 100-question, 160-minute exam, passing grade of 80, domains weighted like the exam
- Practice like the real CISA exam, and don't register until you consistently grade well.
- The CISA exam is technically 150 questions and 240 minutes, however the time per question ratio is the same for these practice tests.
- Answers linked to the domains
- Target your studies, don't waste time studying for topics you know well.
- Explanation of answers
- Better understanding of the content, understand why the wrong answers are incorrect.
- Pause or stop the exam
- Practice on your own time, at your own pace.
- Exam questions written by a panel of experienced test writers**
- Know you're getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam.
- Lifetime access
- Udemy's courses all have lifetime access, so use this practice test to brush up on your CISA skills at anytime.
Domain 1 - Information Systems Auditing Process (21%)
Domain 2 - Governance and Management of IT (17%)
Domain 3 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12%)
Domain 4 - Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23%)
Domain 5 - Protection of Information Assets (27%)
HOW DO I TAKE THE CISA EXAM?
1) Check the exam schedule on ISACA's website – make sure there is an exam scheduled in your area for the time you wish to sit for the exam.
2) Register for the exam – once you confirm the exam location and date, register for the exam on ISACA’s website.
3) Pay for the exam – once registered, pay for the exam (ISACA Member: US $575, ISACA Non-member: US $760)
4) Schedule the exam – scheduling the exam is separate from registering. Don’t forget this step.
*Global Knowledge 2019 IT Skills & Salary Report
**Practice test questions are drawn from the McGraw-Hill CISA® Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth Edition