TOTAL: CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): 4 Practice Tests 200 Q's
Are you looking to prepare for the CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005) certification exam? CompTIA is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification and it covers more than just a specific vendor or single job function.
CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform. The exam covers essential hardware and software technologies of on-premise and hybrid server environments including high availability, Server computing and scripting. The new exam includes performance-based questions that require the candidate to demonstrate multi-step knowledge to securely deploy, administer and troubleshoot servers.
The best way to prepare is to practice as many DIFFERENT questions as possible. That's why we've put together 4 practice tests for you in this course with questions written by an industry expert**. We recommend you take each test and pass with at least an 85-90% in order to be ready for the real exam. Don't just memorize the questions, make sure you understand the material.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• 4 practice tests, 200 total questions
- More practice for studying
• Each practice test has 50 questions, is 90 minutes long, has a passing grade of 85%, with domains weighted like the exam
- Practice like the real exam
• Wrong answers linked to the domain they came from
- Targeted studying, don't waste time studying for topics you already know
• Pause or stop the exam whenever you like
- Practice on your own time, at your own pace
• Detailed explanation of answer
- Better understanding of the content, also understand why the wrong answers are incorrect
• Exam questions written by experienced test writers**
- Know you're getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam
• Lifetime access
- Udemy's courses all have lifetime access, so use this practice test to brush up on your skills whenever you like
Exam domains and weights:
• Domain 1.0 – Server Hardware Installation and Management 18%
• Domain 2.0 – Server Administration 30%
• Domain 3.0 – Security and Disaster Recovery 24%
• Domain 4.0 – Troubleshooting 28%
MORE ABOUT THE COMPTIA SERVER+ EXAM
• Exam code: SK0-005
• Exam voucher cost: $338 USD
• Exam languages: English, Japanese
• Exam format: Performance-based and multiple-choice questions
• CompTIA certifications are valid for 3 years; you can keep your certification up to date by participating in CompTIA Continuing Education program and earning at least 50 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) within 3 years of your certification
How to take the exam:
• Visit the Pearson-VUE website
• Create an account
• Select the Server+ exam and preferred test center
• Exam is taken at your local Pearson-VUE testing center and is given via computer
*https://certification. comptia. org/why-certify/professionals
**Practice test questions are drawn from the CompTIA Server+™ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has begun to study for the Server+ exam and is looking to start testing their knowledge.
- Anyone studying for the Server+ who wants to feel confident about being prepared for the exam.
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.