Are you looking to prepare yourself for the CSA Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledg certification exam released December 2017?
The exam cost is $395, so the more you practice, the better prepared you’ll be to pass the exam the first time.
Taking the same practice test over and over isn’t as helpful because you’ll quickly begin to memorize the test questions and answers. The best way to prepare is to take as many DIFFERENT practice exams as possible.
Not sure which practice test course to choose on Udemy? Check out our features and benefits:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 FULL practice tests, 60 questions each
- More practice for studying
- 60-question, 90-minute exam, domains weighted like the exam
- Practice like the real CCSK exam
- Answers linked to the domain
- Targeted studying, don't waste time studying for topics you already know
- Explanation of answers
- Better understanding of the content
- Exam questions written by a panel of experienced test writers*
- Know you're getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam
- Lifetime access
- Udemy's courses all have lifetime access, so use this practice test to brush up on your CCSK skills.
The CCSK covers 16 domains:
- Cloud Computing Concepts (10.00%)
- Governance & Enterprise Risk Management (3.33%)
- Legal Issues: Contracts and Electronic Discovery (5.00%)
- Compliance & Audit Management (5.00%)
- Information Governance (3.33%)
- Management Plane & Business Continuity (6.67%)
- Infrastructure Security (10.00%)
- Virtualization & Containers (8.33%)
- Incident Response (6.67&)
- Application Security (10.00%)
- Data Security & Encryption (10.00%)
- Identity Entitlement and Access Management (5.00%)
- Security as a Service (3.33%)
- Related Technologies (1.67%)
- CCM (6.67%)
- ENISA (5.00%)
IS THE CCSK+ EXAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
According to Cloud Security Alliance website:
The CCSK is a web-based examination of an individual’s competency in key cloud security issues. Launched in 2010, the CCSK is a widely recognized standard of expertise and is the industry’s primary benchmark for measuring cloud security skillsets. The CCSK was recently lauded as the most valuable IT certification in terms of average salary by Certification Magazine.
The CCSK is intended to provide understanding of security issues and best practices over a broad range of cloud computing domains. As cloud computing is becoming the dominant IT system, CCSK is applicable to a wide variety of IT and information security jobs in virtually every organization. The CCSK is strongly recommended for IT auditors, and it is even required for portions of the CSA Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR) program.
*Practice test questions are drawn from the CCSK™ Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge All-in-One Exam Guide by Graham Thompson.