The Total Back Pain Solution
What you'll learn
- EXACTLY what to do (and not do) so your back can finally get better.
- The perfect COMPANION if you're already having treatment for your back.
- How to help yourself TODAY. Exercises, nutrition, do's & don'ts, and much more.
- Professional knowledge plus 'ADVANCED TIPS' most people don't know.
- How different professionals can help you, and how to find a GOOD one.
- Basically everything I teach to my patients, but in your own home, in your own time.
- You've had enough of back pain.
- You're open to trying something new.
Learn exactly what to do to finally overcome back pain, in under 6 weeks and without breaking the bank.
Even if you’ve already tried everything.
"This course was brilliant with loads of things to easily implement straight away. Mike is a great teacher clearly passionate and knowledgeable, also making the info easy to understand. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is struggling with back pain."
Rachael (5 stars!)
A complete practical system of knowledge, tips and exercises.
Broken down into manageable weekly sections.
Just do one thing at a time, and build habits that will help you for a lifetime.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Quick Tips To Start Feeling Better TODAY
- How To Modify Daily Activities That Hurt
- Exercises That Work (Basic To Advanced)
- Anti-inflammatory Foods For Healing
- Stress Busters: Positive Psychology Hacks
- How To Consult A Professional Effectively
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
If you are done with back pain and want your quality of life back, then I made this course for you.
· Perhaps you don’t want to live on painkillers anymore
· Maybe you’re stuck on a long waiting list for physio, or to see a specialist
· Or you have tried different treatments, but the results didn't last (or you felt even worse)
· You may be tired of hearing conflicting advice from well-meaning friends, family or forums
· And understandably, you might be getting frustrated
...I know because I see it all the time in clinical practice.
When I was 16 I injured my back.
I was practising my kicks in a karate lesson when I felt a sudden sharp pain in my low back, then a shooting pain down my left leg. Sciatica.
Six months later, it hadn’t gotten any better. Walking was difficult as I couldn’t stride out properly. At one point my mum had to help me put my trousers on, which for a 16-year-old boy was not my finest hour.
The doctor gave me painkillers but it didn’t really fix anything, and I didn’t know if I’d ever be out of pain. Eventually, I saw a private physiotherapist and then a chiropractor, who both help me a lot. I was so impressed that I decided to train as a chiropractor, which has been my profession since 2004.
But it still took me several years of trial and error before I was pain-free. Because I had to learn what to do, and not do, to let my back properly heal and strengthen.
Now I pass what I learned on to my patients, and most of it is in this course. So you can experience the benefits too, in your own time, in the comfort of your own home.
And you can message me any time you want if you have questions.
I hope this course changes your life :)
Mike Cassidy-Hogg DC
Doctor of Chiropractic & Personal Trainer
(and former back pain sufferer!)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who's done with back pain.
- Already having treatment (doctor/physio/chiro/osteo...) and want the BEST results from it.
- Stuck on a long waiting list.
- Frustrated that different back pain treatments haven't worked.
- IMPORTANT: This course is for mechanical low back pain. It is not for back pain related to a recent trauma (like a fall or impact injury), or a disease process like cancer for example.
I have been a Doctor of Chiropractic since 2004 and currently practise in East Grinstead in the Sout East of England.
When I was 16 I injured my back doing karate, which led me to discover chiropractic and eventually choose it for my profession.
I also have an additional Personal Training qualification so I can teach people with back pain the best way to exercise.
Making videos and courses lets me express my creative side and help more people.
I live with my wife Lucy (the lady in the videos, she's a physio too), our daughter Cadence and our little dog named Jack.
Qualifications and Professional History:
BSC (hons) Chiropractic from the Welsh Institute of Chiropractic (University of South Wales).
Registered with the General Chiropractic Council.
After working as an associate for 4 years, I bought my own private practice near Brighton, England, which I had for nearly a decade.
I sold the practice in 2018 so I could focus more on creative projects like making courses and products, and I currently work as an associate chiropractor at Family Chiropractic, East Grinstead, UK.
I have completed various courses over the years, on subjects like medical acupuncture, deep tissue massage, postural correction and Personal Training.