Topics in Algebra: Strategies for Solving Equations
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Solve one variable linear equations
- solve one variable linear inequalities
- solve equations containing fractions and decimals
- solve equations containing square roots and radicals
- solve quadratic equations
- solve absolute value equations and inequalities
- A scientific calculator would be helpful, but not required.
This course covers algebraic topics including solving one variable equations, clearing fractions and decimals, solving formulas, inequalities and number lines, equations with radicals, completing the square, quadratic equations, absolute value equations and inequalities, and compound inequalities . The course curriculum aligns to content that is common to most high school algebra 1 and algebra 2 courses as well as college level algebra. Content is taught through interactive video lectures that include guided practice problems and the associated live action solutions. The curriculum is organized into 2 chapters (sections), containing a total of 24 video lectures that are approximately 10 minutes in length each. The instructor for this course is a certified math instructor with over 10 years of middle school, high school, and college level teaching experience.
The content of this course is included within our comprehensive beginning algebra and advanced algebra courses.
- Algebra students at all levels