Topics in Algebra: Graphing
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Graph linear equations
- Identify the domain and range of functions from their graphs
- Determine the slope of a line
- Identify and solve for the X and Y intercepts of a line
- Conduct transformations on the coordinate plane
- Graph parallel and perpendicular lines
- Write the equation of lines
- A scientific calculator would be helpful, but not required.
This course covers algebraic topics including graphing linear equations, slope, intercepts, domain and range of functions, midpoint and distance formulas, parallel and perpendicular lines, graphing inequalities, and transformations on the coordinate plane. The course curriculum aligns to content that is common to most high school algebra 1 and algebra 2 courses as well as college level algebra. Content is taught through interactive video lectures that include guided practice problems and the associated live action solutions. The curriculum is organized into 2 chapters (sections), containing a total of 25 video lectures that are approximately 10 minutes in length each. The instructor for this course is a certified math instructor with over 10 years of middle school, high school, and college level teaching experience.
The content of this course is included within our comprehensive beginning algebra and advanced algebra courses.
- Algebra students at all levels