Top Sleep Tips: Practical and Life Changing Sleep Advice
What you'll learn
- Wake up every morning refreshed
- Fall asleep quickly, easily and deeply
- Perfect their diet to aid healthy sleep
- Overcome insomnia and difficulties in sleeping
- Apply practical changes and fixes for great sleep
- Use meditation and relaxation techniques
- Understand the different medical and complementary options available
Top Sleep Tips - Practical and Life Changing Sleep Advice
Do you struggle to get to sleep at night, often wake up during your sleep, or feel tired and unrefreshed even after a whole night of sleep? Top Sleep Tips is a practical programme designed to help you take control of your sleep to feel your absolute best every day. If you're finding a lack of quality sleep is affecting your mood, productivity, weight, and happiness, then this course will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
This course is absolutely packed full of practical, budget friendly, and tried and tested advice. Overcoming insomnia need not be complicated or expensive, and by following a few simple changes you will see a dramatic improvement in your sleep quality and overall energy levels. It covers everything you could need: from choosing 'sleep friendly' foods, adapting your exercise routine, incorporating mediation and relaxation techniques, choosing between medicinal and complementary treatments, and so so much more. It looks at lots of real life examples and gives practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
Pat Duckworth is an international speaker, and widely published author, who's been teaching Sleep Techniques in workshops and one-on-one to thousands of people over recent years. She specialises in women's health and is a regular guest at the WI and on BBC Cambridgeshire Radio. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life changing skills for feeling fantastic.
The course overview includes:
- Discover foods that can dramatically increase your energy levels, and ease of falling to sleep
- What to do if you wake up in the night
- How to overcome insomnia
- Using relaxation and meditation techniques
- Choosing between medicinal and complementary treatments
- Revamping your bedroom envrionment to make it soothing and calm
- How sleep work and why it doesn't always
- Keeping a sleep journal to track down the source
- Adapting your diet to help your body ease into sleep
- And lots lots more!
Start taking control of your sleep patterns say goodbye to stress, fatigue and unhappiness. This course could change your life.... if you let it!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is struggling to get to sleep, wakes up often in the night, suffers from insomnia, or doesn't feel refreshed when they wake up, will find this course hugely helpful
- Helpful for people wanting to understand more about sleep cycles, benefits and optimisation
- Not suitable for those who consistantly feel energised and excited when their alarm goes off
Pat Duckworth trained with the Quest Institute and qualified, with distinction, as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner.
Pat has published three books: 'Hot Women, Cool Solutions; How to control menopause symptoms using mind/body techniques’, ‘How to Survive Her Menopause; A practical guide to women’s health for men’ and ‘Cool Recipes for Hot Women; How to eat your way to a healthy menopause.’
Pat also runs workshops on well-being topics in Cambridge and writes articles for professional magazines. She is a regular guest on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire.
“Since I qualified, I have worked with many clients on a one-to-one basis on a wide range of issues including weight loss, anxiety, poor sleep, pain control, confidence and phobias. I specialise in women’s health, particularly in helping women experiencing menopause symptoms.
I have helped men and women of all ages and I am always delighted when I hear from them about the positive impact our work has made in their lives. They are often surprised at how quickly they notice the positive changes.
My clients include journalists, senior executives, business owners and performers. Whoever you are and whatever you do, I will use all of my skills to help you overcome the issue that is affecting your life.”
Hello! My name is Louise, a professional fashion blogger, entrepreneur, freelance PR, and life coach, from England. I have a first-class business degree and have worked in a wide range of industries across the world. I'm currently a digital nomad traveling the world while I teach and create courses.
I'm passionate about helping other people achieve their potential through all aspects of their life. I really hope my courses will help you do better in everything from your career to your personal confidence. Udemy is now my full-time income and I'm so excited to share these skills with others.
I'm constantly creating new courses both on my own and in collaboration with other experts, so let me know if there's thing you'd like to see in particular. Currently offering sales, negotiating, fashion, study skills, make up, skincare, coaching, creative writing, interview skills, and many more.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the learning journey!