Top Python and Django Web Development Bundle!
What you'll learn
- How To Program Python From Beginner To Advanced
- How To Build Simple Websites With Django
- How To Build Database Driven Sites With Django
- How To Build Their Own API With Django
- Download and Install Python
- Download and Install Django
- Basic CSS with Bootstrap
- How To Access Third Party API's With Django
- How To Use The Django Rest Framework
- How to Use Templates With Django
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
In this course I'll teach you the Python Programming Language and the Django Web Framework so that you can build amazingly professional websites in no time!
This course is broken into five main sections. In the first section we'll learn the Python Programming Language. You'll learn things like...
Printing to the Screen
Data Types (lists, tuples, dictionaries and more)
Conditional If/Else Statements
In the next section, we'll build a cool Weather App website that looks up air quality in your neighborhood (or any neighborhood)! We'll learn how to connect to a third party API to grab weather data and integrate it back into our app.
In the next section we'll build a To-Do List app that allows us to learn how to use Databases with Django. Create daily to-do lists, that you can add items to, cross off completed items, and edit items.
In the next section, we'll build an awesome Stock Market Portfolio app website that let's us look up stock quote data from the Internet. This is a really fun app to build!
Finally, in the last section, we'll learn how to build our own API with Python and Django. In two of the other sections we connected to a third party API to grab data, in this course we'll build out own!
This course is a bundle of five of my popular courses and I think you'll learn a tremendous amount of skills here!
Join me today and let's learn Python and Django!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Websites with Django and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web apps
John Elder is a pioneer in Web Development who created one of the first Internet advertising networks back in 1997. He sold it to a publicly traded company at the height of the dot com boom and then went on to create the best-selling Submission-Spider search engine submission software that's been used by over 3 million individuals and small businesses in over 45 countries.
Today he teaches Web Development courses at Codemy the online code school he founded.
John graduated with honors with a degree in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an ArtSci Scholar.