Top five lessons to be a successful entrepreneur
What you'll learn
- expand their business by developing themselves as entrepreneurs.
- face the most common challenges of entrepreneurship.
- know and manage themselves as better leaders
- have a better time management.
- identify their obstacles and know how to fight them.
- This course works for start ups as well as established entrepreneurs and in some aspects leaders. All you need to have before entering is a will to learn from the experience of others.
I have been the coach of entrepreneurs for about 20 years now and in this class I will share with you five areas covering the most common obstacles I see my clients struggling with, and when mastering them, flourish in their business and personal life.
I will bring to you the top five lessons I have learned from coaching successful entrepreneurs and working in different advisory projects. There is a group of common challenges and a pattern in how to solve them. I spend my days as a coach listening to clever people formulating their problems and sort them out. In these lessons I will share my learning, give you exercises to help review your own unconscious beliefs that might slow you down and provide you with some practical tools to overcome some of the most common obstacles entrepreneurs and leaders are facing.
Each lesson has a presentation movie and then leaves you with a piece of simple practice that you can start doing right away. I encourage you to really set time aside and work through the exercises. That is where you create the true value for yourself, implementing your learning from the lessons directly into your own life.
Work it through and you have created a good foundation for your entrepreneurship.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for entrepreneurs in development who want tools to overcome the most common obstacles.
- This course is for small business leaders who feel stuck and want to get out of that feeling.
- This course is for leaders in small and medium enterprises whose work is closely affected by business management.
- This course is for entrepreneurs and leaders facing stress and management difficulties in quick growth and want to grow in a sustainable way.
- This course is for start ups who want a head start in managing themselves and business.
Lena Gustafsson, ICF PCC, holds a Master of social sciences majoring in Psychology. Living in Småland, a highly entrepreneurial region of Sweden, has granted her clients from all kinds of trades and the majority of her clients are self employed. She is also coaching nationally and internationally in different types of organisations, from sole traders to multinational corporations.
Besides working as a coach she holds positions as entrepreneurial start up advisor and works in different company boards. She is the representative of coaches in national council of branches in and an active member of The Swedish Association of Business, currently holding a place in their national board.
In training and coaching entrepreneurs she always focuses on what is working well and build on the strengths of the person without turning a blind eye to the challenges. Encouraging people to step up to their full potential has in her experience the bonus advantage of solving the obstacles on the way.
You find her working with her clients on the golden edge where ambition and values align and performance comes easy. Welcome to join in.