Top Database Bundle: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3, SQL Server
What you'll learn
- Understand how to use MySQL Databases With Python
- Understand how to use PostgreSQL Database with PgAdmin 4
- Understand how to use SQLite Databases With Python
- Understand and Use Microsoft SQL Server
- Understand the basics of what a Database can do
- You'll Learn How To Create a Database and Table
- How to put data in and take data out
- How to update and delete data from the database
- How to explore what's in the database whenever you want
- How to create basic reports with the data from your database
- You don't need any prior database experience, I'll walk you through everything
- You don't need any special tools, we'll download everything we need for free. You just need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
In this course we'll learn the MySQL Database, the POSTGRES Database, the SQLite Database, and the Microsoft SQL Server from an absolute Beginner level all the way to Advanced in no time at all!
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner, you don't need any coding or database experience at all!
We'll start out by downloading and installing each of these databases - all for free. This will give you all the tools you need to start writing and running code for your databases.
Then, we'll dive into very basic database concepts. Things like:
What Is A Database
How To Install Each Database
How To Install Git Bash Terminal
How To Connect To Your Database
How To Create A Database
After that, we'll move into more intermediate topics like:
How To Create A Table
How To Insert One Record Into Table
How To Insert Many Records Into Table
Understanding Data Types
How To Select Data From Table
How To Format Our Results
How To Use The Where Clause
How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
How To Use AND and OR
How To Updating Records
How To Limit and Order Results
How To Delete Records
How To Delete (Drop) A Table And Backups
Finally we'll finish up with more advanced topics like:
Join Where Hacks
We'll learn all of those things for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Microsoft SQL Server. We'll start with MySQL, and then move over to PostgreSQL, then hit SQLite before finishing up with Microsoft SQL Server. This is a bundle course of four of my other popular courses.
These databases are four of the greatest databases to learn, and learning has never been this easy! They're the most popular and in demand for a reason! Let's learn some databases!
I'll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use the MySQL Database with Python
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn SQL Server
- Anyone who wants to use the PostgreSQL database with the PgAdmin 4 Interface
- Anyone who wants to use the SQLite Database with Python
John Elder is a pioneer in Web Development who created one of the first Internet advertising networks back in 1997. He sold it to a publicly traded company at the height of the dot com boom and then went on to create the best-selling Submission-Spider search engine submission software that's been used by over 3 million individuals and small businesses in over 45 countries.
Today he teaches Web Development courses at Codemy the online code school he founded.
John graduated with honors with a degree in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an ArtSci Scholar.