TOP Business Analyst Certification (PMI-PBA) Practice Exams
Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Exams Updated
The exam certification which greatly validates a business analyst’s skill set and technical expertise is the Project Management Institute-Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA).The PMI-PBA certification is one of PMI's fastest growing certifications and will demonstrate your competence in all aspects of business analysis, from needs assessment through requirements management and solution evaluation.PMI-PBA exam certificate holders are recognized experts in the BA field, relied on for the most significant projects, and demonstrate commitment to the profession, an important edge with employers.If you work with project teams and manage requirements or product development, or if you’re a project or program manager who performs business analysis in your role, then the PMI-PBA certification is right for you.
Business analysis has become a competency of critical importance to project management. Becoming certified as a business analysis (BA) expert can move your career in a fresh direction while opportunities for BAs are on the rise.
Exam PMI-PBA Domain Topics :
Domain 1. Needs Assessment - 18%
Domain 2. Planning - 22%
Domain 3. Analysis - 35%
Domain 4. Traceability and Monitoring - 15%
Domain 5. Evaluation - 10%
I have prepared this practice test course for all those candidates who are planning of taking PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Exam in near future.
This is an Unofficial course and this course is not affiliated, licensed or trademarked with Project Management Institute PMI in any way.
Who this course is for:
- TOP Business Analyst Certification (PMI-PBA) Exam candidates
I am a software engineer with a passion towards developing useful products. The tools and technologies I have been using or which I have interacting with over the last years are:
- Programming languages: Java, C++, C#, MATLAB, Labview, Arduino
- Application platforms, servers, frameworks, tools: Spring/Spring Boot, JBoss, Hibernate, Angular.
- Scheduling frameworks: Quartz
- Monitoring tools: Grafana, Prometheus
- Testing frameworks & tools: JUnit, Postman, SOAP
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins
- Containerization software: Openshift
- DBMS: Oracle, Couchbase
- SCM Tools: GIT, Perforce, Subversion
- Project Management tools: Confluence, Jira, Elvis
- Development environments: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Matlab IDE, Arduino IDE
- Operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu
I love technology, as technology has the power to solve our many problems within just a minute.
I am good in innovating a good software to help companies in their projects.