Top 20 tips to hack your productivity
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Better time management
- To be more productive
- Reduce your stress
- Apply different productivity techniques
- Boost your focus
- To have constancy for better results
- To have desire and motivation
Do you have a lot of things to do but no time to do them? Are all that things important or you can prioritize?
Do not wait more time. You can do more with less.
This course is going to boost your productivity. I will talk about 20 practical tips that will increase your productivity if you follow them.
We will se the flow you have to follow, how to avoid distractions and procrastination, how to be more organized, and up to 20 more tips.
The course has 3 sections:
- Introduction: focusing on the habits.
- Personal scope: to-do lists, inbox, 2 minutes rule, Pomodoro technique, pencil and paper, health and minimalism.
- Tech scope: zero inbox, tasks, calendar, Evernote, clean computer.
- Working scope: keyboard shortcuts, passwords, keyboard speed, meetings, interruptions.
- People overwhelmed by work
- People who want to improve their productivity
- People who want to have more control on their time
- Those who tend to the dispersion and loss of focus
The flow is about the things you can do with any staff that comes to you: Delete, Archive, Take action, Delegate.
Procrastination is the avoidance of doing a task which needs to be accomplished. It is the practice of doing more pleasurable things in place of less pleasurable ones, or carrying out less urgent tasks instead of more urgent ones, thus putting off impending tasks to a later time
Keep clean your hard drive. Keep at least 1/3 of your drive empty.