Top 10 Price Action Scalping and Fast Scalping Strategies
What you'll learn
- General Definitions and Explanations about Day trading and price action scalping
- How to Develop and Use a Strategy?
- The Same Size Legs Strategy
- The Highest High/The Lowest Low of the previous day’s candle
- Supply and Demand Zone +Pin Bar
- Channels and Micro Channels Strategy
- Pin Bar + Moving Average
- Moving Average (20) Strategy
- MTR Strategy/Failed MTR Strategy
- BLSH Strategy + Martingale Strategy in Trading Range
- Spike Trading Strategy (Before Economic Indicators)
- Break out and Classic Patterns Break out Strategy
- The basic Knowledge of technical analysis and price action trading is needed.
Price action has always been the basis of all Technical Analysis Trading and people are free to choose to trade for long periods such as weekly, monthly, and even annually.
Some people do not have time and they can not be at their PC or laptop for the whole day, but they are interested in trading. The other group cannot tolerate it, and they are not patient enough to see their trades during the day and week. This way they would like to trade is called day trading or in other words Scalping. for a day trader, it is not recommended to have an open position for the end of the day.
Beside scalpers and day traders, there is another group is fast scalpers who would like to trade like computers and robots. They open and close their positions in less than 10 minutes.
So, the course has been developed for those who would like to trade in a fast way and do not like swing trading. Most Strategies are my own and they have been profitable. At the end of the course, you can back-test all strategies in the way I have explained in the course. what I guess is the combination of some strategies together. it is my recommendation for you to watch the videos more than once and finally choose your favorite strategies.
I hope you enjoy the course.
Who this course is for:
- Those who would like to day Trade and Price action Traders who are scalpers and Fast Scalpers
I am an MBA graduate, and I have attended different workshops about stock markets. I received some certificates from different universities and institutions .I also have been working as a trader for more than 7 years, and I am here to share what I have learned in different trades and different International courses. I am into price action trading , and I believe it really works. My own ways of trading are scalping and fast scalping which I could teach you in my courses here.