Ang’s Guide to Buying Cameras with Confidence
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Goal: By taking this course you'll understand the key technical terms describing digital cameras
- Goal: By the end of the course, you'll be able to make informed choices about digital cameras to ensure you save money and find something perfect for you
- Objective: learn key photographic terms in plain language
- Objective: understand the pros and cons of major types of digital camera
- Pick up handy practical photo-technique tips on the way!
- Save money by choosing cameras best suited to your needs and level of expertise.
- No prior requirements
• Confused by technical terms used by geeky salesmen or camera reviews?
• Confused by the choice of cameras available?
ª Working to a budget and need to save money?
With over two hours of authoritative, concise content, a quiz and short guide to cameras, here's just what you're looking for.
I've created a short and easy-to-understand course for anyone confused about buying cameras. You'll see pictures of different cameras, details of camera controls, photographic examples, and more!
Remember: there’s no such thing as a perfect camera. But there’s probably a camera that’s perfect for you. In this course I aim to equip you so you can make your own, confident decisions.
I give you the information, hints and tips to help you find the camera that’s just right for you.
In the process, you also learn a bit of photography! There are lots of tips and hints on photo-technique.
I explain everything in everyday language with lots of illustrations. I’ve created this with the absolute beginner in mind - so you don’t need to have any knowledge of photography.
I won’t be check out or reviewing individual camera models this time, but I will describe the main types of cameras so you understand their pros and cons. That’s the best way to narrow your search.
There’s a lot to cover, so let’s get to it!
The lectures start with some introductory material, starting with four key terms in Lecture 2. Even if you know some photography, I suggest you take Lecture 3: A few key truths. Then we work our way up from basic point-and-shoot cameras to SLRs. Then we look in more detail at key camera features. Round up is some advice on how to buy, finishing off with three of my top tips in the final lesson.
2 A few key words
3 A few key truths
4 Cameras for the beginner and casual shooter
5 Camera for the experienced photographer
6 Cameras for the enthusiast
7 SLR cameras
8 Camera features for beginners
9 Features for experienced photographers
10 How to buy with confidence
11 Until next time ...
Remember you can contact me direct from here by posting questions on the right-hand panel. Else write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also you will find my blogs on photography and details of my books on my website www.tomang.com
- Starter, newbie, beginner photographer who is looking for a new camera