Tokenization of Real-World Assets on the Blockchain
What you'll learn
- Tokenization concepts and ecosystem, actors, value propositions, barriers to adoption,
- The technological innovation behind blockchain and smart contracts
- The legal aspects of tokenization, and how to structure assets as security tokens
- The benefits of tokenization, as well as the longer term transformation of capital markets
- What people mean by "The Blockchain"
- This is a general introduction to multiple topics. You will receive a greater outcome if you have a knowledge of either Real Estate, Legal, Blockchain, Software, or Financial Assets
- You should have a blockchain-wallet and tried either trading on an exchange or send tokens between wallets
- This is a no-code course. No programming experience needed.
Learn about tokenization of real-world assets one of the exponentially growing businesses of blockchain technology. The course covers various aspects of blockchain technology, including legal, technical, business development, and decentralized finance (DeFi).
We begin with an introduction to blockchain technology and tokenization, including its history and key concepts.
The legal section covers the regulatory landscape of blockchain technology and explores various legal issues that arise when dealing with real-world assets on a blockchain.
The technical section covers the technical architecture of blockchain technology and how it is used to manage real-world assets. Decentralized finance (DeFi), covering the various DeFi protocols and their applications. Students will learn about DeFi lending, borrowing, and trading, and how these applications are disrupting traditional finance.
The course then moves on to business development, including an overview of the different business models that are used in the blockchain industry and the strategies used to build a successful blockchain business.
By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of the real-world applications of blockchain technology and how to navigate the legal, technical, and business challenges that come with it. They will also gain a deep understanding of the opportunities and challenges of DeFi and how it is transforming the financial industry.
Who this course is for:
- Business developers that wants to work with tokenization and blockchian
- Real Estate developers and investors
- Finance professionals that wants to explore blockchain and tokenization for their portfolio
- Legal counsels and lawyers who structure digital assets
- Software developers who are curious about blockchain tokenization
- Aspiring blockchain professionals
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Blockchain project creators and developers
- Crypto and blockchain project managers
I am a filmmaker, marketer, and educator who makes complex matters accessible through video education and onboarding. Previously, I was running a film school, now I am helping corporations with their education needs.
Reach me on LinkedIn for any inquiries, I'd be happy to chat or help out.
Technology is the tool, not the answer!