Level 1 Enterprise Architecture Certification Course
What you'll learn
- Successfully able to prepare for the TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Level 1 Exam and clear the same
- Fast pace the study preparation for clearing the course.
- Focus on helping candidates revise and get the concepts and terminology required to clear the TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Level 1 Exam
- Prior Knowledge of Architecture Frameworks or Agile Frameworks is useful although not needed.
- Having an architecture mindset helps
The course helps with getting certified in Level 1 Foundation TOGAF® Standard 9.2 Course from the Open Group. It helps one to quickly revise the part 1 of the course without a deep dive into framework. Quite useful for candidates opting the self study route to get the industry leading TOGAF® certification for IT professionals and architects.
Eturnti is a member of The Open Group Architecture Forum and a holder of a valid TOGAF® 9.2 commercial license.
Who this course is for:
- Candidates looking forward to clearing the TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Level 1 Exam
Has held positions of a Developer, Analyst, Architect , Manager , Director Technology at large as well as start up companies.Has consulted with national and international clients on architecture, security assessments , business/digital transformations, cloud transformations, product evangelisation,product development,product management,IT optimization,bench marking,knowledge management,go to market strategies. Has worked and quite adept at using agile and enterprise architecture best practices and able to harness them in various organizations large and small. Part of the team working on evolving the next version of Togaf and also member of the cloud innovation council with close to two decades of IT experience. Is an Open Group member involved in shaping the TOGAF® ecosystem and is a member of the Architecture forum.